UFC 226

Any good examples of hangman's tdd? I know he has pretty good guillotine instinct.

Any good examples of hangman's tdd? I know he has pretty good guillotine instinct.

Very interested in this as well, going for a guillotine against burns would not be wise as he likely just ends up on bottom of a monster. Burns seems to think he is a striker now, but this is one of the first fights on my list for tape.

It just hit me how sick the UFC 226 card is, stacked from top to bottom. Miocic vs Cormier, Holloway vs Ortega, the Black Beast vs Ngannou, Perry vs Medeiros and then you have Saki on the card as well, damn this is beautiful! And what to think about Millender vs Griffin, that's a crazy fight as well.

EDIT:
And I didn't even think to mention Assuncau vs Font and Costa vs Hall, this is going to be a hell of a night!

Dogs I like for this event
Drakkar Klose
Gilbert Burns
Yancy Medeiros
BRIAN ORTEGA- best bet of this event

Drakkar Klose
Gilbert Burns
Yancy Medeiros
Klose is a grinder with attitude. I'm not sure that will get him very far with Lando, but I could be wrong.

I have 0.5u spread on Holloway R4/R5/dec. I can't force myself to bet against him even though the value is on Ortega.

I wonder what Burns' gameplan will be and if Hooker's wrestling has gotten much better. At least he's gotten bigger since he got dominated by grapplers in his early career.

Klose is a grinder with attitude. I'm not sure that will get him very far with Lando, but I could be wrong.

I have 0.5u spread on Holloway R4/R5/dec. I can't force myself to bet against him even though the value is on Ortega.

I wonder what Burns' gameplan will be and if Hooker's wrestling has gotten much better. At least he's gotten bigger since he got dominated by grapplers in his early career.
Max will lose, jump on the Ortega train
<209Bitch>

#new :)

<209Bitch>

I see some strong bettors on Ortega’s side, but I’ll ride the Holloway train until it crashes. He’s got the durability, iq and skillset to deal with Ortega. My losing streak betting against O has to stop somewhere!

I see current value on Holloway, Burns, Assuncao, Griffin, Lewis and Cormier. I have no idea why Holloway is so cheap or why Burns and Griffin are dogs. I'm guessing Burns and Griffin are dogs due to there opp KO streaks, yup, thats it. I see why Lewis and Cormier are dogs but I actually think Cormier will look like a clear favorite come fight time.

EDIT: Lando has good wrestling

<209Bitch>

If you are gonna bet Ortega, might as well wait for his sub/itd line. He's not winning a decision.

I think you should be the official betting thread starter @Oblivian. We need some stability around here.

Drakkar Klose
Gilbert Burns
Yancy Medeiros

Good luck bra I’m huge on halloway just can’t see him getting finished and that’s the only way Ortega wins. Ortega has had some Nice wins and recently a very impressive ko of Frankie but halloway is a different beast.

If you are gonna bet Ortega, might as well wait for his sub/itd line. He's not winning a decision.
On my book I dont have a itd line, only ko or sub. But thats a good idea, the odds will be crazy, you are right with the decision thing.

My book's got full props for the championship fights. Ortega should get absolutely wrecked here, but he should have been wrecked in his last 2 fights so it's hard to handicap him.

Ortega Sub's +260 & ITD is +188. Fight to end ITD is -190.

Miocic gets Cormier out inside 2. Cormier's striking defense is crap and he's been rocked badly in 5/6 of his last fights.

My book's got full props for the championship fights. Ortega should get absolutely wrecked here, but he should have been wrecked in his last 2 fights so it's hard to handicap him.

Miocic gets Cormier out inside 2. Cormier's striking defense is crap and he's been rocked badly in 5/6 of his last fights.
Ortega has this Yoel Romero thing, he can lose 2 rounds but win in shocking fashion in the third. He was losing against Frankie but we all know how it ended... So I wont be surprised if he loses 4 rounds against Max but than out of nowhere he will ko or sub him in the fifth round.

Ortega sub is now +310. I'm not a fan of 'prop hedging', but this one seems like a clear play if someone is gonna make a play on Max and wants some insurance.

Back