UFC 226

Hmm. Hope he gave up early and didn't deplete himself too bad trying to make it.
John Morgan said on the MMA Junkie live stream that he would not try to keep cutting and was already re-hydrating.

Pettis team should make him weigh in again tomorrow. Pettis already in disadvantage being the way smaller man. It doesn't matter that it's only 1.5 lbs, it's his job to make weight and if I was Pettis I would try to get every advantage I could get out of it.

Pettis team should make him weigh in again tomorrow. Pettis already in disadvantage being the way smaller man. It doesn't matter that it's only 1.5 lbs, it's his job to make weight and if I was Pettis I would try to get every advantage I could get out of it.

100% agreed. Re weigh in tomorrow and he has to be below 175, 180 max.

The whole thing is good but I'll cliff it for you.

-Cormiers weight is around 245, he says it's a lot easier managing the weight, feels good, fresh
-Just got done working out, super sweaty, breathing very calmly
-Trains like a LHW as a HW. Say HW dont train like hes training, even he was a HW he wasnt training like now
-If he fought Ngannou he would have got 4-5 SUB and some TKOs in that tie frame
-Knows Stipe does hs best work inside and says that works to his adv(I'm not sure what he means by that but I like that he is aware)
-Say Stipe fought some tough guys but he doesnt know what Werdum was doing. He ran right into Stipes fist
-Thinks Cain turned JDS into a zombie
-Knows the longer he can make Stipe grapple the better the outcome for him.

-"Know that those odds and all that money they bet on him is tied to 1 outcome. The only way he can win is to knock me out."(my favorite part)

-"If he didnt finish Ngannou on the ground hes not finishing me on the ground. If it goes 25 minutes there is no way hes getting his hand raised"

Theres a lil more in there but thats the bulk of it.

I met dc a few times and when asked about if he prefers fighting hw or lhw he said hw cuz

“they are so slow”

It sounds like he feels he can set a high pace and outwork stipe

I really
Do feel he’s confident in this fight and a good bet at current odds.

I met dc a few times and when asked about if he prefers fighting hw or lhw he said hw cuz

“they are so slow”

It sounds like he feels he can set a high pace and outwork stipe

I really
Do feel he’s confident in this fight and a good bet at current odds.
DC is like every other fighter and doesn't like to cut weight, but is skilled enough to compete with bigger guys cause of his wrestling pedigree.

upload_2018-7-6_13-17-28.jpeg

DC is like every other fighter and doesn't like to cut weight, but is skilled enough to compete with bigger guys cause of his wrestling pedigree.

View attachment 402309

Yep. He's also incredibly functionally strong. The way he tossed 260 lb Josh Barnett like he was nothing was impressive.

Also shows how much a freak Jones is that he handled DC in the wrestling dept.

Saw the pictures on MMAJunkie - my god Chiesa looked horrific. I am trying to think of a worse looking weigh-in picture. Looked like he has one foot in the grave.

lol @ Chiesa looking of similar size to Ngannou

f8ST3mP.jpg

Saw the pictures on MMAJunkie - my god Chiesa looked horrific. I am trying to think of a worse looking weigh-in picture. Looked like he has one foot in the grave.

I'm still on Chiesa but just looked and saw Pettis sub is +780, had to put a little on that. Chiesa is gonna initiate grappling exchanges and Pettis is slick with his subs. If Chiesa really is that depleted and gasses hard too...

Coming into UFC 226 I would like to share something you guys:

Would like to ask the mods to ban the bozo's who keep on harassing me. I suspect it's the same suspects and they've been doing so with free reign while I've endured their hellacious remarks.
I know for a fact it's forum members who support Trump who are trying to troll me. Not only are they trying to dox me, but they have caused me to cancel my handicapping service.

For those who don't know, there's a certain sect of the forum betting community who have always had it out for me. God knows why, but it's been continuing for years. I'm typically chill, but enough is enough and it's time for a change! Things are not going well in my personal life i.e alcoholism/loner/break-up/politics
Everyday is a struggle and I'm trying with every ounce of strength to see the light at the end of the tunnel.

I'm having my best years handicapping and literally making money hand over fist. Everyday I crunch numbers in front of the computer screen for hours on end. Can't find a date to save my life and that p****** me off. I hate the political landscape in this country and I cope by drinking expensive craft beers.

I love the Sherdog betting community to death, I really do. Considered one of the OG's here and I have grown this community to what it is now. They want to antagonize me and this harassment has gone on for far too long. Knock it off.

- Barry

Skybet has Cormier 3 or more takedowns to land @ 5/2.
What a bet that is!!

Laid a bit on that juicy feed

Saki -128 is insanely cheap. Did people not see Rountree's last fight? This line makes no sense

Skybet has Cormier 3 or more takedowns to land @ 5/2.
What a bet that is!!

Laid a bit on that juicy feed

Amazing line, especially for 5 rounds.

Maxed out on 3 tds or more +250 for 4u and maxed out on over 1.5 tds for 6u at -120.

Lines have been pulled for Chiesa/Pettis, but fight is still ON as I understood it. A bit confused. Did any of your bet get cancelled?

I think that Perry KO holds value. Felder is hittable.

Back