PBP UFC 235: Jones vs. Smith Preliminary Card PBP Discussion: 6:30pm ET/3:30pm PT/11:30pm UK

Can we just talk about how ESPN is just making things ugly with the ufc.

Feels like Brett is walking out on a basketball court during halftime

Just weird

I don’t want it commercialized and blended into other sports. I liked its uniqueness.

Here comes the WMMA taking the Momentum of this Card!

From his interview, I wouldn’t take Pedro lightly if I were fighting him. Seems like a smart guy with a good coach. Great chin always helps.
He is an absolute killer. Still I’ve been told Cody supposedly only goes full zero fight IQ against Dillashaw. I guess that’s not a thing anymore.

vABGwah.gif

Tiny Sharknato by Dec. :D

Max is my favorite fighter man so yeah Max eats him alive right now. Max also seems to be going up to 155. If Max can keep making 145 he is just levels above everyone else I don’t see Volk blanketing him. Until he loses his chin his take one to give 5 volume striking is just too much right now.
Max destroys him, it's too obvious. Zabit is looking at the clock for the 3rd round, he'd be lucky to survive that long with Max who would have his face busted up by then.

Why the fuck is this fucking WMMA in the main card? fuck this

So this fight is guaranteed to be a decision right? but for who? I havent seen much of Zhang fight and Torres is always game

A main card non title wmma fight better have Andrande as shes the only one worth watching non title holder.

Come on Tecia. Finish this girl. Just bleed God calls for some Chinese blood.

garbrandt need some adamantium implant for that chin. A gust of wind will ko him at this point

1. you are muslim so STFU with your biased BS 2. Boasting about taking Sherdoggers to anywhere is hilarious. I watched Cro Cop get KO'd live by Gonzaga....Pipe down
3rd Zabit was running like many others have pointed out, I dont assume that every fight should be like Cody vs Pedro, that shit doesnt last long lol stop being a triggered little dork

how am I triggered one when you're the one bringing up religion? I'm nothing since I follow none. You have 0 knowledge of what footwork is nor understand MMA if you think Jeremy won round 1 or won that fight. Not standing in front of an opponent who is known for his power shots while out-striking him on the feet isn't running. I suggest you watch more fights so you understand what is going on.

And you can't prove you've been anywhere, I literally have people on here who can verify that I've been to events. Providing evidence to let you know you're an idiot with your triggered ass posts.

Wish there was an age restriction for this site so you kids wouldn't be allowed to post past your bedtime.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back