PBP UFC 294 - Makhachev vs. Volkanovski 2 Preliminary Card PBP Discussion: Sat 10/21 at 10AM ET / 7AM PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
lmao @ vomiting in the back

No fuckin shit.

Thank god Tony Ferguson isnt ifghting on this card,hed slip on it

lmao trevor peek def dont look like the "die of natural causes/go to a decision" type of dude

REEEEEEEEEEE

lets fuckin GO
PFP, post and "Lord of all violence" all match up lol. What'd you think of Shara, just bleed enough?

Reactions: HHJ
Thats the first time I've ever seen a fighter bust a nut right in the octagon
739432889.gif

I’ve been hit in the cup. Still didn’t react that dramatically. Lots of fighters take cup shots and don’t act out that dramatically. I’m not doubting the pain. I just feel like his reaction was OVER dramatic.

shame he couldn’t recover.
He might very well have a ruptured testicle, and I guarantee you have never been kicked that hard in the cup.

Fellow saggy balls guy weighing in here - they could have easily been that low.

Fellow saggy balls fellow here they don't have to have been that low but just swangin n bangin on the sides and the edge of the cup pinched one of them. Have had that happened to me and it's god awful

So if anything that fight taught us that Henry is packing some serious heat down there

"Henry is vomiting uncontrollably in the back and we're about to take him to the hospital, so I guess we'll have to take him at his word that he was kicked."

That's very gracious of you, Anik. I'm sorry this had to happen to your commentating team, it sounds awful for you. :rolleyes:

Back