PBP UFC 296 Edwards vs. Covington: Preliminary Card PBP Discussion - Sat. 12/16 at 6:30pm ET / 3:30pm PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
IN!!!!!

101868-3837227.png

giphy.gif

Well not exactly. I have lots of neck and back problems. I have tons of disc issues now from the accident. I'm scheduled for a couple procedures that are supposed to help. But it has not been very fun. I mean what's a jacked 6'6 super athlete like myself to do now!?

Also a cat we just rescued turned out to have superbad cancer on its head. So we had to put it down. That was very sad. But he was getting facial paralysis and some other issues from this and suffering a lot.

Edit: it posted before I was done! Well I hope you're sticking around for the fights. Good to see you. I'm sure you're having lots of Life adventures as always. Thanks for checking on me!

Still rooting for you to get through this ASAP, dude.

And that sucks about your cat :( We had a cat that ended up riddled with cancer, bless her, she barely complained until late on when there was nothing to be done.

Fuck cancer, and definitely fuck cat cancer.

lmao excellent reference. Except Mac Danzig woke up pretty soon after the finish, I think a splash of Uriah Hall vs Adam Cella too. Cella apparently took minutes to be responsive.
I remember watching that, he was out for so long it was awkward to watch. Uriah genuinely looked worried about what he'd done to him.

Thanks. Looks like I'm watching the Spanish broadcast.

lol that's savage

I wanted to insert the emoji of the basketball player doing the lemon-face laugh, like he can't beleive what you said, but they're so fucking tiny I can't see which emoji is which. I'll have to settle for this instead:

fucksherdog.gif

Pretty hyped for this card tonight. Haven't been able to catch the last 3 events live.

MAY JBG BLESS US WITH AN ABUNDANCE OF BLOOD AND DEAD BRAIN CELLS FOR THE LAST EVENT OF THE YEAR !!!
<{JustBleed}>

What is this weak ass red color? Bring back the bloodred crimson, damnit.

Back