Media UFC 300 main event announcement this week or Dana is getting oiled up

I'm almost expecting Izzy vs Khamzat as co-main to Alex vs Hill for the LHW strap.

Looks like some of alex training parnters are egging on hill to get back in quick against alex.

Aspinall is looking for a later date from winner to Blaydes/Almeida.
Islam is on ramadan.
Leon is getting the London card.
All the WMMA champions wont get on cuz Harrison/Holm is suppose to take the female shine.
And Conor is international fight week.

So Alex and Izzy are the only moneymakers left. Throw in Khamzat and yeah we got something good.
All of this makes sense and I'd be pumped for 300 if you're right. Hill isn't exactly a superstar but the fight would be amazing and adding Poatan, Izzy and Khamzat to the card gives it the star power it needs

If that’s the guest house, I’m taking my Bentley to a hotel.
paris-hilton-ew.gif

All of this makes sense and I'd be pumped for 300 if you're right. Hill isn't exactly a superstar but the fight would be amazing and adding Poatan, Izzy and Khamzat to the card gives it the star power it needs
Thanks man, logically you are correct as well. That title fight would be carried on Alex name alone and they can throw in the "never lost the title" narrative for Hill that could persuade some more ppl.

Yeah because I was thinking if its just a usual champion vs number 1 contender fight then it would have been announced a while ago, like all the other fights and other title fight on the card, but it hasn't been and Dana has a huge grin on his face.. so it makes me feel like it won't be mundane like Leon vs Belal, its far too normal. I just feel like its something totally out of left field.

or of course it could be a huge disappointment like you said lol.. if the card stays as it is then its extremely underwhelming, its not special.
They dont have one yet lol

Chiesa said he has the same manager as Dricus and is in talks to fight Izzy at 300

As of Wednesday DDP hadn’t even done mri’s yet

DDP vs Izzy is the target but they don’t know if DDP will be ready yet, that’s the hold up

Mike Perry vs Nate Diaz at WW for the Lineal Underground King of Violence belt.

Was this posted already?

I think it quite obvious whatever they had planned or working towards back in the fourth quarter of 2023 just never materialized for various reasons.

I'm guessing most of January has been spent trying to get two sides to agree on it and for this big of an event they don't want to announce until its actually signed. You know whatever fighters they are working with are putting the screws to the UFC in the negotiations as they should. Might be the only time they have that power. I'm guessing that is what is causing the holdup.
alex vs izzy 3 was the planned super fight izzy lost to strickland.

im certain this is what they wanted.

I think the card is set in stone
Well there's only 11 announced fights, so I doubt that's true. I would expect at least 2 more fights to be announced, maybe 3. Now whether any of them elevate the card or not, that remains to be seen. Could just be more low level prelim type fights.

.............1707080208977.png

1707080259348.png

Dana will announce the main event one minute after midnight- he will then text Nina to bring the oil - he is ready in a towel at ufc headquarters

Youtube says something bout Pereira va Aspinal ?

Also how many fights ? Weili vs Xyang better not be co main

Needs a main and co main

Back