PBP UFC Fight Night 227 - Grasso vs. Shevchenko 2 PBP Discussion: Sat 9/16 at 7PM ET/4PM PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Valentina won that fight IMO

grasso-v-shevchenko-2.jpg

Don't need to see it again, but Valentina was robbed with that 10-8. If Brian Ortega didn't get a 10-8 turning Volk's head purple there is no way in hell that's a 10-8. Absolutely atrocious, and it being mexican independence day makes suspicion of fuckery higher than usual.

Another shitty decision all because MMA and the UFC chose to take their scoring system from another sport. Just judge the fights as a whole like Pride did and we wouldnt see so many of thise shitty decisions all because judges dont know what they're doing.

Believe me I agree Grasso won .
View attachment 1002118

Just sayin they wanted to have Val stay clean but not have Grasso lose on Mexican Independence Day just sayin .

But yeah of course imo GRASSO WON
They had Volk losing in Australia, this isn't WWE, if there was some fukkery is the judge putting some money in Grasso on thr low, not about sending the crowd(in las vegas) home happy.

Fuck man... dumbest call I've seen in a long time.

Mike Bell needs to stop smoking that Grasso.
If Grasso was controlling the rd before that last dominant minute then 10-8 for sure but she was losing the rd clearly, eating jabs. There's a stronger argument for a 10-9 Shevchenko rd than there is for a 10-8

How can you say they’re the two best in the world when they’re the only ones fighting for the belt for over a year? You have to give other people chances.

Grasso 2, 4, 5. Junichiro got it right. Didn't seem too difficult to score, to me watching at home. I guess people will argue about the score. The fighters were great. The judges honestly two of them really blew it. Whatever.

And still!

Damn the new judge gave Grasso R4?

That scoring was crazy.

Idk man.

That 10-8 is near impossible, buuuuut, the 5th round got that classic moment where one fighter is covering up but taking a lot of punches that half land and a lot of fights usually get stopped there because fighter isnt moving, covering but not moving, it had that feeling for a few seconds, that might had influenced the 10-8, still...im happy Valentina isnt champ either way.

Anik made bank on the draw. Look Mike Bell is a good friend. And we have to go. lol. I am joking but he was acting funny.

Back