UFC Fight Night: Brunson vs Shahbazyan

Markus Perez vs Charlie Ontiveros just canceled at 195 lbs catchweight. Not enough time with commission. 10 fights instead of 11 fight card

Jonathan Martinez (140.5)* vs. Frankie Saenz (136)
* Martinez missed bantamweight limit by 4.5 pounds.

opponents-derek-brunson-and-edmen-shahbazyan-face-off-during-the-ufc-picture-id1263014711

opponents-joanne-calderwood-of-scotland-and-jennifer-maia-of-brazil-picture-id1263014740

opponents-vicente-luque-and-randy-brown-face-off-during-the-ufc-fight-picture-id1263014686

opponents-lando-vannata-and-bobby-green-face-off-during-the-ufc-fight-picture-id1263014670

opponents-ed-herman-and-gerald-meerschaert-face-off-during-the-ufc-picture-id1263013711

opponents-kevin-holland-and-trevin-giles-face-off-during-the-ufc-picture-id1263014660

opponents-frankie-saenz-and-jonathan-martinez-face-off-during-the-ufc-picture-id1263014641

opponents-johnny-munoz-and-nate-maness-face-off-during-the-ufc-fight-picture-id1263013678

opponents-jamall-emmers-and-vincent-cachero-face-off-during-the-ufc-picture-id1263013661

opponents-chris-gutierrez-and-cody-durden-face-off-during-the-ufc-picture-id1263013628

Scrambling to find recent tape on Munoz. He opened as a +120. He’s a jiu jitsu guy. Looks like he wrestled in college and boxed golden gloves

fight will be at 145, don’t know how that will effect maness who was cutting for 135

Last edited:
Size difference between Herman and Meerschaert is bigger than I expected, might go for a cheeky play on short fuse.

Next time Borg is scheduled to fight the bookies need to have odds on whether he actually gets into the cage or not. Why would anyone take a fight with him? He's cancelled so many times it's ridiculous.

Scrambling to find recent tape on Munoz. He opened as a +120. He’s a jiu jitsu guy. Looks like he wrestled in college and boxed golden gloves

fight will be at 145, don’t know how that will effect maness who was cutting for 135

Haven't gone into tape but looking at his record, Munoz seems like a little bit of a can crusher.

Markus Perez vs Charlie Ontiveros just canceled at 195 lbs catchweight. Not enough time with commission. 10 fights instead of 11 fight card

Jonathan Martinez (140.5)* vs. Frankie Saenz (136)
* Martinez missed bantamweight limit by 4.5 pounds.

opponents-derek-brunson-and-edmen-shahbazyan-face-off-during-the-ufc-picture-id1263014711

opponents-joanne-calderwood-of-scotland-and-jennifer-maia-of-brazil-picture-id1263014740

opponents-vicente-luque-and-randy-brown-face-off-during-the-ufc-fight-picture-id1263014686

opponents-lando-vannata-and-bobby-green-face-off-during-the-ufc-fight-picture-id1263014670

opponents-ed-herman-and-gerald-meerschaert-face-off-during-the-ufc-picture-id1263013711

opponents-kevin-holland-and-trevin-giles-face-off-during-the-ufc-picture-id1263014660

opponents-frankie-saenz-and-jonathan-martinez-face-off-during-the-ufc-picture-id1263014641

opponents-johnny-munoz-and-nate-maness-face-off-during-the-ufc-fight-picture-id1263013678

opponents-jamall-emmers-and-vincent-cachero-face-off-during-the-ufc-picture-id1263013661

opponents-chris-gutierrez-and-cody-durden-face-off-during-the-ufc-picture-id1263013628

wtf, the size difference between luque and brown is ridiculous

Calderwood has gotten swole! I know she has fought better over the last couple yrs and was expected for the next title shot but her fights were not very impressive. The Lee fight was razor close....then Lee lost a close fight to lauren murphy of all ppl. Luque is a beast he only loses to legit top 10 guys. I think ed herman is done. Holland is a better fighter than giles. I'm torn on lando vs. Green. I think brunson is gonna be scared to engage. He'll stay back and shoot/clench at first chance...may just see the 2nd rd

Does anyone have any idea where to find tape for Cachero v Sholinian from LFA 74? Was surprised to see it wasn't on Fight Pass

What was Borgs issue now? I know he has personal/family stuff but seriously, go find another job. This clearly isn't for you

Thoughts on Johnny Munozz? seems a bit interesting after watching some fight tape.

What a dump of a card. Will be suprised if i get out with 1u

Thoughts on Johnny Munozz? seems a bit interesting after watching some fight tape.
Looks like he’s fought his whole career at king of the cage. No recent fights I could find
Hard to say for sure with the lack of tape but he looks to have some pretty decent takedowns. Jiu jitsu looks good.

I watched an old wrestling video where he pretty much tooled the guy on the mat.

There are also older jiu jitsu matches of his on YouTube. He looks to have been competing in gi tournaments for quite a bit. Looks like he has some good armbars. Seems pretty flexible and athletic.

Can’t say much about his striking. He’s been working at ufc pi. There’s a couple videos of him hitting pads there.

I’m taking a chance on him as the underdog. Also playing his sub prop at +425. Sure would like to see some recent fights of his

Fook Borg, no mercy for him.
Last time he pulled out because of his son (that was pathetic already because he didnt had to, nothing bad would happen if he stayed 2 more Days and fight) and now he pulls out again
Spit on ,,fighters" like this
No mercy

Fook you borg, you are a joke
<JonesDXSuckIt>

No idea who this munoz guy is, but 1 day notice. Betting Manass blind here.

Edit nevermind. I watched some tape on both. Manass is really not good. Munoz should be able to win here, although the short notice is a worry.

Last edited:
Looks like he’s fought his whole career at king of the cage. No recent fights I could find
Hard to say for sure with the lack of tape but he looks to have some pretty decent takedowns. Jiu jitsu looks good.

I watched an old wrestling video where he pretty much tooled the guy on the mat.

There are also older jiu jitsu matches of his on YouTube. He looks to have been competing in gi tournaments for quite a bit. Looks like he has some good armbars. Seems pretty flexible and athletic.

Can’t say much about his striking. He’s been working at ufc pi. There’s a couple videos of him hitting pads there.

I’m taking a chance on him as the underdog. Also playing his sub prop at +425. Sure would like to see some recent fights of his
Well they are fighting in a smaller cage so this should be interesting. Could favor some fighters today.

This Munoz guy is quite the jobber. Jits since the age of 4 but he is going to decisions and has awful top control against regional bums lol. Got a few submissions but again against bums. I went deep into Manass and he has a wrestling background. Some decent sprawls but again against jobbers. So tempted but u gota pass on this shit

This Munoz guy is quite the jobber. Jits since the age of 4 but he is going to decisions and has awful top control against regional bums lol. Got a few submissions but again against bums. I went deep into Manass and he has a wrestling background. Some decent sprawls but again against jobbers. So tempted but u gota pass on this shit

Sounds like a high variable mess of a fight. Why not just pass? Gotta be better spots on the card...

Back