UFC Fight Night: Brunson vs Shahbazyan

Shit, means all the event props like amount of subs are also void.

jesus christ Gerald was my one big play I was trying to make and I thought I was supposed to be safe 2 hrs out from event time

also how does this affect things when he was presumably walking around everywhere during weigh-ins?

IIRC it's mostly the antibody tests that show lots of false positives, regular tests are a bit more accurate
Yea it’s the antibody tests. Nobody wants to do that brain swab

Munoz is almost the favorite

Thank you gentlemen for keeping this thread on topic with minimal nonsense and dumb arguments. I solute you!

Well...that really sucks about Meerschart. Down to 9 fights now, pretty lame.

I think I'm gonna switch sides on Maia/Jojo. The fight is extremely likely to hit the cards, and I think the line is now too skewed toward Jojo. Maia can win imo, it's gonna be a grinder. Her dec line at +220 has value. I still favor Jojo, but not by this much.

It's on that website starting with K, and the rest are fight pass
I only saw old fights on fights pass. Don’t see them on kotc website either

also don’t know what that k website is you’re referencing.

I can’t find anything recent

Last edited:
Yea it’s the antibody tests. Nobody wants to do that brain swab
Or just maybe that these test kits are infected with the virus? i have a hard time you can catch the thing by hand shaking or hugging. I clearly dont like someone probing so far deep inside my throat with a stick. And why would you need a stick to test if you have a virus? arent blood tests enough?

sorry for the off topic a bit.

Back