+105
Cody Durden wins inside distance
+525
No (Fight does not go the distance)
Risk: 8.6
Win: 365.19
Ref.20081158560504

I'm in it to win it boys. :eek::cool:

What's the fight that you're betting DNGD at -260?

I...kinda like Meerschart Dec +320. I think it's more likely he gets it done itd, but not THAT much more likely. Herman is low volume, and we saw that Meerschart will keep throwing late, even when tired.

I can easily see a scenario where it turns into Meerschart landing arm punches with little on them over the second half of the fight as both guys tire.

This Munoz guy is quite the jobber. Jits since the age of 4 but he is going to decisions and has awful top control against regional bums lol. Got a few submissions but again against bums. I went deep into Manass and he has a wrestling background. Some decent sprawls but again against jobbers. So tempted but u gota pass on this shit
Well Both fighters fought bums who are not at UFC level. Munoz can stay and win at UFC level if he finds his grappling brings Manass down "Tapping", Which is why this small cage should favor Munoz slightly.

This Munoz guy is quite the jobber. Jits since the age of 4 but he is going to decisions and has awful top control against regional bums lol. Got a few submissions but again against bums. I went deep into Manass and he has a wrestling background. Some decent sprawls but again against jobbers. So tempted but u gota pass on this shit

Saying he’s a jobber means that he’s brought in to lose. He’s an undefeated fighter and a kotc champion.

What are you basing your analysis off of? His amateur fights 5 years ago?

Saying he’s a jobber means that he’s brought in to lose. He’s an undefeated fighter and a kotc champion.

Amateur fights? I watched all his last 3/4 pro fights. His last pro fight is short notice Mongolian dude with 4 loses and he kept sprawling and reversing him to a decision

Amateur fights? I watched all his last 3/4 pro fights. His last pro fight is short notice Mongolian dude with 4 loses and he kept sprawling and reversing him to a decision
Where did you find them?

Not always the case well later today we are going to find out. But i am liking Emmers and the potential for a Ko as well. For betting i am fading the first fight.

Back