Rumored UFC Interested In Booking TJ Dillashaw vs Sean O'Malley

Jesus christ there really throwing O malley to the wolves now lol. Guessing Sean Shelby is tired of his bs too

I could see this fight happening if sugar didnt lose to cheeto. So I say Marlon Vera deserves it over Sean ofc.

This fight would make sense if you just ignore Sean’s last fight.

When you name a bunch of PEDs trying to sound smart but don't know anything about them.
Who in the world stacks EPO, growth and dbol lol do your research next time
<Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>
O'Malley probably wins if TJ is clean

Who knows what TJ looks like without his EPO + HGH + Dbol, dude's had gyno since college

That would be ridiculous, terrible matchmaking.

I dont believe it for a second. He just lost, he's not even in top 15 right now. I could see UFC giving TJ a title shot rather than this fight. They dont seem to want to give Sterling the shot and TJ was the champ and they've given Jones 2 title shots coming off drug suspensions.

Yeah I dont buy this,

When you name a bunch of PEDs trying to sound smart but don't know anything about them.
It sounds like you have extensive experience in injecting steroids, juicehead.

Should not be sanctioned. Might as well put up diego sanchez vs connor if you're gonna do that

Zero chance he was taking dbol. I wouldn’t doubt HGH, and EPO has been confirmed, but he’s not taking bulkers that add water weight. Sherdog scientists crack me up.

Give him Khamzat.
TJ vs O Malley should be fun, it’ll give TJ a chance to shake the rust off and If O’Malley wins the UFC can get his hype train rolling again. If TJ is a tenth of what he was I think he takes this fairly easily.

I could also see them giving TJ Moraes. The dudes confidence is shot and it doesn’t seem like Dana is the biggest fan.

It sounds like you have extensive experience in injecting steroids, juicehead.
Why are you mad at me? You should've done your research before you start making comments that make you look stupid. Don't blame me for your retardation and impulsiveness.

Hesitant to give him an immediate title shot? the guy got knocked the fuck out and then suspended for 2 years. Fuckin hell the guy should have to win at least 2 big fights before talks of a title shot, especially with Sterling and Sandhagen on the come up.

"
  • UFC rising bantamweight Sean O’Malley received a lot of criticism after his loss to Marlon Vera at UFC 252. Publically, he made excuses instead of respecting his opponent. Before the fight began, O’Malley was begging for highly ranked opponents.
  • Now, the word on the street is that the UFC would be interested in booking O’Malley for the return of TJ Dillashaw.
  • TJ is eligible to return on from USADA suspension on January 19th. And, with the organization hesitant to give him a title shot upon his return, the next big thing is immediate star power. Both would extremely benefit from a big win and are currently at the mercy of the UFC.
"

https://middleeasy.com/mma-rumors/10-11-2020-rumor-mill/

battle of the junkies

No truth to this rumor. Thinking Middle Easy creates its own rumors and publishes them. Wasteland.

Back