UFC should do to Islam what was done to Askren

So because one individual guy walked away with the belt, that means every single fighter to come out of the region will do the same thing?

And I dont even know how to respond to the term chin bully lol
Khamzat has said he’ll retire with the belt. It is just something these guys do.

chin bullies are a thing! You cast an explosive fighter fourth like a torpedo at someone who isn’t good for the “sport”

Just when you thought Olives glory hunting fans couldn't get any worse. Dudes do not care about best vs best, they want MMA to turn in to boxing squash matches so their favourite fighter of the month can prolong his winning streak, absolutely fucking pathetic. Gender neutral passports were made for 'men' like these!
First off, gender neutral passports were made to make it easier to fuck in airplane latrines. The same way “service animal” harnesses were made to allow your animal to shit at the table as people are trying to eat.

now if it is “best vs the best,” don’t you want the best fighting and not standing on the sidelines like Khabib? I’m a fan of Charles because of his story. Not because he has the same faith or ethnicity as me. I don’t believe in fast tracking anyone because of race/religion

The problem is that Askren has no stand up game, Islam may not have elite stand up but at least he's competent enough to be able to survive and implement his own strengths against tough competition. Unlike Askren.

What makes you people think he should be fast tracked? If he’s going to retire right after getting the belt, he should be put on ice!
In another thread, there's an interview with Islam where he says he wants to defend the LW belt 5-6 times before moving up to WW. Doesn't seem like a guy who is looking to retire soon

Just when you thought Olives glory hunting fans couldn't get any worse. Dudes do not care about best vs best, they want MMA to turn in to boxing squash matches so their favourite fighter of the month can prolong his winning streak, absolutely fucking pathetic. Gender neutral passports were made for 'men' like these!
When Islam defeats somebody better than Hooker, you can talk. Otherwise it's just bullshit.

In another thread, there's an interview with Islam where he says he wants to defend the LW belt 5-6 times before moving up to WW. Doesn't seem like a guy who is looking to retire soon
He craps out his mouth on a regular basis. At least Conor entertains.

Just like when Islam was supposed to get K.O when going for a takedown against Hooker. <Lmaoo>

DismalScratchyBlesbok-max-1mb.gif

Islam is elit.

JBG sent one of his best disciples after Khabib and he was soundly defeated. If JBG had any honor, he would have already committed Seppuku.
He doesn't count wins and losses, he simply accepts sacrifices when they are given. If Conor had been able to KO Khabib, he would have accepted the gift and further blessed Conor. Conor failed and has been punished ever since.

He doesn't count wins and losses, he simply accepts sacrifices when they are given. If Conor had been able to KO Khabib, he would have accepted the gift and further blessed Conor. Conor failed and has been punished ever since.
Amen, brother. I appreciate your adherence to the gospel.

Islam might be the next champ. Askren came in the UFC damaged goods and old. Prime Askren was a few years prior imo

What makes you people think he should be fast tracked? If he’s going to retire right after getting the belt, he should be put on ice!
He's already won 10 fucking fights in a row. That's not being fast tracked.

How many wins in a row did Gaethje have? Or Poirier? Or Chandler?

Fuck off.

But will he give back unto us fans? He finished his last 4 for himself, but will he walk away with the belt like Khabib, or defend it long enough to get chinned for our pleasure?

He's planning to fight for a long time still. He confirmed in an interview he'll defend LW belt 5-6 times then fight at WW for double champ status

If Charles wants a money fight with somebody else, make Islam fight Chandler. I've brought this up a half-dozen times now and the Islam fans have been silent, as if they know it's a tough match-up for him. Chandler can wrestle and bring the chin music. Very strong too. So it shall be written.

Lol if only Chandler shared your views and confidence in his ability against Islam

He's publicly refused to consider fighting Islam a few times, and before anyone says "but Islam was ranked lower!" - Chandler is now ranked lower than Islam and he's Still calling for a Nate Diaz fight instead of challenging Islam despite that beating Islam at LW would put him right back in title contention.

Back