News UFC vet Phil Baroni gets late/bad/bounced check from WBKFF

They said if the event were to have happened they spent so much on the fight pay before they most likely could not sustain.

Well, of course. Hence why they folded. However, I believe everyone was paid for the first two events.

From here on out, zero dollars can be referred to as Phil Baroni money.

Seriously, though, I sympathize. That's pretty weak. That check looks quite generic. No bank reference other than a checking and routing number..

PS. Some of the responses to his post... Wow. Despicable people out there.

• daniel.adams.50
    For that performance you don't deserve shite. You took a f****** dive . You're on steroids. Find a real job because I could knock your ass out
  • philbaroni_nyba
    @daniel.adams.50 I wouldn’t take a dive against you and cave the side of your fucking head in scumbag
  • daniel.adams.50
    @philbaroni_nyba New York pussy you have no Chin anymore I could blow on you and you would fall down
Looks like the WBKFF payouts are Phony Baroni...

Damn! I wonder if leben and Hendricks got paid.

I just noticed the address on the check is in a city 15 minutes from me called Woodstock, which is also where the majority of “Groundhog Day” was filmed. I should go check out the address in person

From here on out, zero dollars can be referred to as Phil Baroni money.

Seriously, though, I sympathize. That's pretty weak. That check looks quite generic. No bank reference other than a checking and routing number..

PS. Some of the responses to his post... Wow. Despicable people out there.

• daniel.adams.50
    For that performance you don't deserve shite. You took a f****** dive . You're on steroids. Find a real job because I could knock your ass out
  • philbaroni_nyba
    @daniel.adams.50 I wouldn’t take a dive against you and cave the side of your fucking head in scumbag
  • daniel.adams.50
    @philbaroni_nyba New York pussy you have no Chin anymore I could blow on you and you would fall down

Check says "PNC Bank, National Association"

oldie but goodie:

Oh god...
999e1b_30dd90d23a44485c977818cb78769128.jpeg

Bas Rutten is the President of WBKFF...boy what a bad rap if the fighters didn't get paid.

This is skeezy business 101.

Take cash at the gate, don't report full revenue.

Dissolve the company with not enough assets on the books to pay the fighters. Don't pay the fighters.

Say income was lower than expected.

Pocket aforementioned cash.

Profit.

Bas Rutten is the President of WBKFF...boy what a bad rap if the fighters didn't get paid.
Bas has a bunch of posts on the issue on his FB.

They got fucked by a promoter/fight manager. A lot of money disappeared, did not come through as promised and fighters are getting shafted on what was promised.

Back