UFN 133 Dos Santos vs Ivanov July 14

Howwww on earth did Said Nurmagamedov make 125 pounds????

We need screenshots to compare JDS post USADA

Dh_7wCOUYAAqQZz.jpg

Dh_3Y04UEAEV3YD.jpg

Mendes does not look as powerful/thickly built as he did previously

Howwww on earth did Said Nurmagamedov make 125 pounds????
Its bananas what the Nurmy's put themselves through for the weight cut. Khabibs dad has talked about him cutting down from 187 pounds and even saying that the weight cut is harder for them than being in the octagon.

Huge height and size differences between Myles Jury & Chad Mendes as well as Rick Glenn & Dennis Burmudez. Making me think hard about betting both bigger men as underdogs, especially with Mendes coming off two years suspension for PEDs and knowing how tough & scrappy Rick Glenn is.

Huge height and size differences between Myles Jury & Chad Mendes as well as Rick Glenn & Dennis Burmudez. Making me think hard about betting both bigger men as underdogs, especially with Mendes coming off two years suspension for PEDs and knowing how tough & scrappy Rick Glenn is.

A little concerning since I'm on Mendes but honestly I figured he'd just look to box anyway mostly. Jury won't be able to take him down imo and Chad prob is ok not messing with Jury's guard other than very late in a round to seal it.

As long as Chad's speed hasn't fallen completely off I think he'll consistently beat Myles to the punch, even given the reach disadvantage. But...again we are back to unknowns with Chad.

fighters are weighed in an no overs unders and no full fight props... it's like we're leaving in the stone age!

Just a note on Card's picture - Price is on his tippy toes in a joking manner.

EDIT: Sadistics beat me to it.

I placed a rather large bet on mendes at -150

I think it’s a great line

Took a piece of jury at -+170

Think I’m going watch tape on the deck these low level broads today.

I'm not sure Garbrandt is on them but I'm very suspicious of TJ.

USADA caught Mendes, no doubt he was using. It's always possible he's still on them but I doubt he's risking it now and I guarantee you that USADA is testing him more than ever. USADA changed the game for Mini Mendes, his prime is far gone.
TJ doesn't pass the eye test for me. He is starting to look a bit like WEC Faber, and Faber didn't pass the eye test back then either (nor did he in the UFC) IMO.

A little concerning since I'm on Mendes but honestly I figured he'd just look to box anyway mostly. Jury won't be able to take him down imo and Chad prob is ok not messing with Jury's guard other than very late in a round to seal it.

As long as Chad's speed hasn't fallen completely off I think he'll consistently beat Myles to the punch, even given the reach disadvantage. But...again we are back to unknowns with Chad.

Chad has aged from 30 to 33 since his last fight. Why would his speed have not fallen off completely?

JDS looks like a usada victim, now Im more confident that Ivanov will finish him
20130524064906_IMG_9197.JPG junior-dos-santos-ufc-fight-night-133-official-weigh-ins.jpg

JDS isn't really flexing in the second pic, so it's hard to say how different he is. He does look a bit less ripped, but could just be a regular product of aging.

Mendes looks pretty decisively less ripped than before

JDS isn't really flexing in the second pic, so it's hard to say how different he is. He does look a bit less ripped, but could just be a regular product of aging.

Mendes looks pretty decisively less ripped than before
I noticed that too, Mendes is smaller for sure.

Back