UFN 95 - Cyborg vs Lansberg - Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol, I think Barry is the long time troll account of MMA Goodfella.

yeah Soa was clearly going all out though which is why he gassed himself out. I can also see him doing something similar to Nelson.

I just cant see silva surviving the first nuke he gets hit with. Nelson's cardio is also a lot better than Soa's and Soa melts under fire.

A three teamer with Jussier/Dustin O2.5 + Trin/Feld O2.5 + Nelson/Silva U1.5 pays +236

<25><{titihmm}><28>

Last edited:
Scoggins vs Munhoz is gonna be a sick fight between contenders. It's not listed on the UFC website but it's on SHERDOG. I have no idea who will win this fight. If it finishes, IMO it's cuz Munhoz caught a guillotine. But I hate it from a betting perspective cuz I don't know how I will bet it.

I'm not impressed with the current odds for this card tho. All that parlaying you guys are doing on these juiced ass fights will make the props overly juiced too.

Good thing I'm pulling all my money out and resetting again this month with peasant units lol.

Scoggins vs Munhoz is gonna be a sick fight between contenders. It's not listed on the UFC website but it's on SHERDOG. I have no idea who will win this fight. If it finishes, IMO it's cuz Munhoz caught a guillotine. But I hate it from a betting perspective cuz I don't know how I will bet it.

I'm not impressed with the current odds for this card tho. All that parlaying you guys are doing on these juiced ass fights will make the props overly juiced too.

Good thing I'm pulling all my money out and resetting again this month with peasant units lol.

Fights off i was gutted

you can't say that, he's favored over felder, who is highly thought of and usually a pretty respected guy in terms of odds

I have Trinaldo at least -200. Felder's game falls apart when his opponents make him come forward and lead. He can't cut off the cage and is content to walk himself onto counters. He'll pivot on his front foot after exchanges, leaving a big space open, so he'll walk himself onto the punches and then lose track of his opponent and have to chase and catch up with them.

He was having a hell of a time lining Burkman up and Burkman is pretty much only capable of circling in one direction. He can't pivot, and only circles to his open side. He would have to switch stances in order to circle to the other side against Felder. Trinaldo has solid footwork on the outside, he can change direction and lead opponents into counters. He executed basically the exact gameplan he needs to win this fight against Pearson, another fighter who struggles when forced to advance, so it seems likely he'll do the same thing against Felder.

If Felder won any way other than a low-percentage knockout and it wasn't a result of Trinaldo fighting stupid (something which he hasn't done in a long time), I would be fairly surprised.

You actually think Bigfoot can still win a fight in the UFC?

Also disagree about Trinaldo, he's getting old and has been over achieving. I don't rate Felder but the line should probably be even.

Probably not, but I'm not willing to risk 6 units on Roy Nelson against anyone.

Last edited:

Tapology has it on the UFN 100 card.

I knew it felt like a fight was missing. Remember when the card was first announced thinking to myself 14 fights is a fuck ton. Hope it hasn't been cancelled.....

Thats true but he didn't look great even in his win vs Rosholt. I definitely think Nelson wins this, probably in the first round but at his current odds there is just no value in him.
Bigfoot doesn't survive 1 round against the Nelson in the Rosholt and Lewis fights. He still managed to get hits off and his cardio held up in both. Other than that he's been losing decisions to elite fighters like Reem and Barnett who he also got shots off against.

He even dropped Reem... Literally all it takes is one glancing shot to land on that HUGE head

Its a HW fight and a well placed shot can end the fight, yes, even if you have a good chin like Roy. (Arlovksi knocked Roy out before)

And Bigfoot also has a recent decent win over Soa the Hulk so its not like its a total squash match.

Bigfoot can gameplan to get Nelson tired like what he did to Reem but the problem is, Roy surprisingly (by the way he looks) actually has good cardio, he had Reem in trouble late in their fight, and kept up a good pace for a full 5 rounds against Barnett.

If I were Bigfoots coach I would advise him to look for the KO early on in the fight and try to shock the world. Apart from that or a bad judges decision I don't see a way for Bigfoot to win.
Bigfoot was roided to the tits in the Reem fight lol, it was before the first fight against Hunt where he survived like 50 of Hunt's bombs. Since USADA came in and he's not had his TRT he's been getting dropped from jabs. He's been KO'd FIVE TIMES since that fight.

The Soa fight was a weird one, Bigfoot was still in trouble early but Soa's cardio is horrible. Roy has 5 round cardio as weird as that sounds

I have Trinaldo at least -200. Felder's game falls apart when his opponents make him come forward and lead. He can't cut off the cage and is content to walk himself onto counters. He'll pivot on his front foot after exchanges, leaving a big space open, so he'll walk himself onto the punches and then lose track of his opponent and have to chase and catch up with them.

He was having a hell of a time lining Burkman up and Burkman is pretty much only capable of circling in one direction. He can't pivot, and only circles to his open side. He would have to switch stances in order to circle to the other side against Felder. Trinaldo has solid footwork on the outside, he can change direction and lead opponents into counters. He executed basically the exact gameplan he needs to win this fight against Pearson, another fighter who struggles when forced to advance, so it seems likely he'll do the same thing against Felder.

If Felder won any way other than a low-percentage knockout and it wasn't a result of Trinaldo fighting stupid (something which he hasn't done in a long time), I would be fairly surprised.

Probably not, but I'm not willing to risk 6 units on Roy Nelson against anyone.
Agreed 100% on Trinaldo, and great point about their respective movement patterns. Very surprised to see some of you guys high on Felder here, this is a tough outing for him and he has never really impressed.

on Felder for 2u and 1u Ortiz as dogs that's all for now. Probably overbet Felder considering his propensity to go to close Dec's and Trinaldo's looked so good recently along with the fight being in Brazil, none of those are good signs for him but I still couldn't pass him up at +125. Might hedge off a bit if the line keeps dropping so I'm a bit less exposed but it wouldn't be much if I did it.

I have no idea what number we're on when it comes to these fight nights. But that's somewhat of a blow to this card that Munhoz and Scoggins aren't on it.

Anyways, what's the discussion on Big Foot? If you're going to bet him just throw your chump change on him and keep pushing. He's probably going to go down with the first whiff of a punch and all this energy spent talking about it will be worth about 30 seconds.

Next thing you know you guys break down Jessica Eye's technique all week like there's shit to talk about.

You guys overthink too much especially if the juice isn't even worth the squeeze on a HW fight of all tings.

4000 feet elevation.

its not mile high denver but everything counts in a fight that in all likelihood is going to go the distance. it could easily be 1/1 going into the third and elevation, coming into brazil four days before the fight, 15+hour flight, weight cut...i see no value on betting felder here
idk, Salt Lake City is higher and i dont think we saw anyone gas randomly in fights taking place there recently

I have no idea what number we're on when it comes to these fight nights. But that's somewhat of a blow to this card that Munhoz and Scoggins aren't on it.

Anyways, what's the discussion on Big Foot? If you're going to bet him just throw your chump change on him and keep pushing. He's probably going to go down with the first whiff of a punch and all this energy spent talking about it will be worth about 30 seconds.

Next thing you know you guys break down Jessica Eye's technique all week like there's shit to talk about.

You guys overthink too much especially if the juice isn't even worth the squeeze on a HW fight of all tings.
sorry we'll only discuss what fights you want us to in the future

please provide a list on what fights you're interested in and we'll be sure to not mention the others

After originally being targetted for UFC Fight Night 95, the bantamweight bout between Pedro Munhoz and Justin Scoggins is set for UFC Fight Night 100.

A UFC official today confirmed the plans with MMAjunkie.

:(

sorry we'll only discuss what fights you want us to in the future

please provide a list on what fights you're interested in and we'll be sure to not mention the others

Gregor I just read that he's an accomplished D1 wrestler. That takes a lot of SKILL. He's facing a guy who's looked pretty damned good on his UFC run so far but could Gregor's wrestling trump Glaico's aggression? I know Gregor should open as a dog being his debut. I don't know much about him though, so maybe someone familiar with the east coast wrestling scene can fill me in on his progression as an MMA fighter or his BJJ?

That's the type of information and resources I'm looking for when I come here, but if you're more content in discussing women's Air Punching Championships go on ahead.

If I come off sounding like an dick, oh well. It's constructive criticism IMO.

Gregor I just read that he's an accomplished D1 wrestler. That takes a lot of SKILL. He's facing a guy who's looked pretty damned good on his UFC run so far but could Gregor's wrestling trump Glaico's aggression? I know Gregor should open as a dog being his debut. I don't know much about him though, so maybe someone familiar with the east coast wrestling scene can fill me in on his progression as an MMA fighter or his BJJ?

That's the type of information and resources I'm looking for when I come here, but if you're more content in discussing women's Air Punching Championships go on ahead.

If I come off sounding like an dick, oh well. It's constructive criticism IMO.

Nah I agree, not much to talk about. Either Bigfoot dies after getting hit by a pinky finger or he somehow "no chance in hell" wins a decision....??? Either way, the line seems rather unbettable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back