Unsigned Heavyweights - Thread Four

Justin Frazier came back from a 3-year layoff and won Friday night.

technical issues and travel means no list this week. though Titan and LFA have decent HW fights. can't find results for more then half of fthe big fights form last weekend since no one updates Aspera et alls tapology pages.

that 8-0 brazillian had me hopefull, at least my other undefeated brazillian won last weekend

Wanted to ask this for quite some time - forgot his name, unbeaten Iranian HW, he trains with Aliakbari in AKA Thailand if I'm not mistaken, why he is not signed by Rizin or some other promotion? And if I'm not wrong he is rarely got fights scheduled, why is that?

Wanted to ask this for quite some time - forgot his name, unbeaten Iranian HW, he trains with Aliakbari in AKA Thailand if I'm not mistaken, why he is not signed by Rizin or some other promotion? And if I'm not wrong he is rarely got fights scheduled, why is that?

Mansoor Ranjibar?

No faith in him. He fights 'roid monkey-esque white guys in Thailand (in other words, ex-pat westerners living there looking to make some cash with very basic training and beach muscles).

If I'm being presumptuous here, I apologise but I'm just basing this on the records, appearance and talent of his opponents having seen a few videos.

Until he wants to truly test himself, I just consider him a can-crusher at the moment.

Goltsov 19-4 vs Vakhaev 5-4

Tank rasulov 15-7 vs Evgeny erokhin 17-5

Both added to ACB 67 aug 19th

Mansoor Ranjibar?

No faith in him. He fights 'roid monkey-esque white guys in Thailand (in other words, ex-pat westerners living there looking to make some cash with very basic training and beach muscles).

If I'm being presumptuous here, I apologise but I'm just basing this on the records, appearance and talent of his opponents having seen a few videos.

Until he wants to truly test himself, I just consider him a can-crusher at the moment.

His name is Masoud Ranjbar.
You're correct about the rest, but tbf he can't do much else. Aliakbari started out with the same organization - Full Metal Dojo - since they're both from AKA Thailand.

Goltsov 19-4 vs Vakhaev 5-4

Tank rasulov 15-7 vs Evgeny erokhin 17-5

Both added to ACB 67 aug 19th

I thought Goltsov was taking the easiest fight he had in a while, plus he was on a tear you very rarely see at HW

.... and then he lost.
I guess that is mma

Yup. Though the guy who beat him has only lost to the best, so him and those that beat him are least all legit looking.

I thought Goltsov was taking the easiest fight he had in a while, plus he was on a tear you very rarely see at HW

.... and then he lost.
I guess that is mma

Wow goltsov loose, little surprised by this and Evgeny got his second straight loss also

Erokhin needs to drop to LHW IMO, he is giving up way too much size. The Goltsov fight was weird, he started piecing Vakhaev up with the jab in the third (I think) but then kept giving up takedowns and mount.

Steve Mowry won his second pro fight in Titan. Anyone have much info about him?

Goltsov losing is pretty massive. At this point, Pavlovich is pretty much undisputed as #1 heavyweight prospect. If I were the UFC, now is the perfect time to write a big check for Pavlovich.

Last edited:
Goltsov losing is pretty massive. At this point, Pavlovich is pretty much undisputed as #1 heavyweight prospect. If I were the UFC, now is the perfect time to write a big check for Pavlovich.

Tbh any easterm HW prospect might be a big wild card in modern USADA era.

Brett Martin (3-0) will take on his toughest test yet when he fights Ray Lopez (9-10) at KOP 58 on September 30th. Brett has only improved as he's taken his training more seriously. This will prove if he can hang with a real veteran.

Brett Martin (3-0) will take on his toughest test yet when he fights Ray Lopez (9-10) at KOP 58 on September 30th. Brett has only improved as he's taken his training more seriously. This will prove if he can hang with a real veteran.

Whe the words 'toughest test yet' are attributed to a guy who's 9-10, you know you need to seriously raise your level of competition.

Martin seem a decent prospect though.

Whe the words 'toughest test yet' are attributed to a guy who's 9-10, you know you need to seriously raise your level of competition.

Martin seem a decent prospect though.

Slim pickings for a Regional HW. Lopez has had some solid wins in his career and has faced some tough opponents (Arlovski, Leroy Johnson, Max Grishin). While he did lose a lot of those big fights, He's still better than a lot of fighters with similar records. Originally I think they wanted to do the Martin-Johnson fight, but the fight fell through unfortunately.

Back