News Updated Form for TUEs Under the UFC's New Anti-Doping Policy

TRT was banned by NSAC and the other states followed suit; what you're talking about is not TRT, so your thread title is a misrepresentation of the facts.
Indeed.

Not quite "on the menu."

More of a special order subject to approval.

TRT was banned by NSAC and the other states followed suit; what you're talking about is not TRT, so your thread title is a misrepresentation of the facts.
NSAC? The commission that basically stamps whatever the UFC puts infront of them for a paycheque, ala Power Slap?

I’m all for it. Hell I’ll even take it just for the cause and as a show of solidarity with my older compatriots. Not just because I’m 45 and sink rather than float in water now 😞

let'em juice. who doesn't wanna see ubereem trtbelfort and the rest of'em do what they do. cheating is bad but let'em all cheat dammit!

The language sounds fairly reasonable. Can't just say "I have a TUE" you need a real diagnosis, and the diagnosis can't be "I roided for 10 years and now I have low T"

We back baby!

29b27ix.gif

For those who think we are going back to a Pride PED free-for-all, you are very mistaken.

The UFC won't let them all cheat - it will let its favorites cheat and possibly even use drug testing to try to get rid of people it doesn't like.

There will be those who are chosen to become Ubereems and those who must remain Parker Porkers.

It will help them make it even more like WWE.

Back