USA! USA! #1 on something we should be proud of

VivaRevolution

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Americans own nearly half world's guns in civilian hands: survey
(Reuters) - Americans make up 4 percent of the world's population but owned about 46 percent of the estimated 857 million weapons in civilian hands at the end of 2017, a survey showed on Monday.

The Small Arms Survey, an independent global research project based in Geneva, Switzerland, found that there were more than 1 billion firearms in the world, of which civilians owned 85 percent, while the rest were held by militaries or law enforcement agencies.

The number of guns owned by civilians globally rose to 857 million in 2017 from 650 million in 2006, the survey said. There were 120 guns for every 100 U.S. residents in 2017, it found, followed by Yemen with nearly 53 firearms per 100 people.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKBN1JE220

oyBRLKX.gif

jennyhatchcom.gif

That’s why the homicide rate is so low
/s

Less than 5% of the world's population, 31% of global mass shootings.

Your government spends what 800 billion? 700 billion for military and then over 100 billion cia and anotehr 100 billion on what the interior homeland security?

do you really think they dont have some virus, drones, bioweapons or something to take you out without realizing. I just find it so odd when i see you guys on internets with fantasies of you overthrowing the government and all fighting to your death because you claim they will take your guns.

Americans own nearly half world's guns in civilian hands: survey
(Reuters) - Americans make up 4 percent of the world's population but owned about 46 percent of the estimated 857 million weapons in civilian hands at the end of 2017, a survey showed on Monday.

The Small Arms Survey, an independent global research project based in Geneva, Switzerland, found that there were more than 1 billion firearms in the world, of which civilians owned 85 percent, while the rest were held by militaries or law enforcement agencies.

The number of guns owned by civilians globally rose to 857 million in 2017 from 650 million in 2006, the survey said. There were 120 guns for every 100 U.S. residents in 2017, it found, followed by Yemen with nearly 53 firearms per 100 people.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKBN1JE220

oyBRLKX.gif

jennyhatchcom.gif

Most of the eurocucks already robbed their citizens of the means for self protection.
I see us only increasing in percentage!

0% of the world's dictators since 1776.

Word to burger, brah!

Americans make up 4 percent of the world's population and 56% of its weight.

From what I've read, 70% of Americans don't own guns. But the 30% who do, own an average of 4. Obviously some only have one, and some have 20. But that is how the number gets so high, it's people who stockpile guns as a hobby.

From what I've read, 70% of Americans don't own guns. But the 30% who do, own an average of 4. Obviously some only have one, and some have 20. But that is how the number gets so high, it's people who stockpile guns as a hobby.

4+ crowd checking in.

Guns are fucking awesome. I should go buy another one today.

Shit. Fatty Europeans are riding a fat person scooter trying to catch up with us.

That is a Kuwaiti kid.

really just proves the evil of corporatism and materialism. fucking mcdonalds is the main export of US and hollywood films. Mcdonalds already helping to destroy tradition and pump it addicting food to naive masses.

edit: dont tell me the real US exports are blabhlbah blah... People know US for mcdonalds, burger king and other stuff like that. Oh cowboys, guns, and music

really just proves the evil of corporatism and materialism. fucking mcdonalds is the main export of US and hollywood films. Mcdonalds already helping to destroy tradition and pump it addicting food to naive masses.

edit: dont tell me the real US exports are blabhlbah blah... People know US for mcdonalds, burger king and other stuff like that. Oh cowboys, guns, and music

Same argument Jefferson and Adams were having. Efficiency verse decentralization.

We have tipped the scales to a ridiculous level in favor of efficiency.

McDonalds is actually the living emodiment of American efficiency and efficiency innovation.

Efficiency and decentralization are yin and yang. They must be in balance.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back