Using the president's name as a pun is apparently racist.

As the girl said in the video, each time they have a game, they have a "theme" for the banner. And this game took place right after Sept. 11th and they decided the theme was patriotism. This wasn't the first fucking game they played against a predominantly black school, but this was the first game that was after the 11th of September and that Trump is President. That's why everything was red white and blue and they used Trump's name because it's synonymous with the word, "beat."

Well the game was actually on the 22nd. Seems like the game on the 8th would have been more fitting.

But no, this wasn't racist. It was kids in "Trump country" rubbing it in on kids from Pittsburgh (Hillary country).

Last edited:
I bet those little girls have said the N word more times than I have in my entire life and I'm like twice their age.

He is open to be convinced it's racist, not to be convinced that you are a piece of shit, thats a given.

c8f26f08805d03a1844a77cd325df190

This is getting so goood. A bunch of high school students create a banner with a simple pun that says "Trump Perry". Perry, being the name of the opposing team's school.

Ok, nothing here to really think about it. However, because Perry happens to be 75% black, the banner is considered "disgustingly racist", to quote an actual Perry school attendant. Now, there are protests for the removal of the superindendent as well as any teachers that were wearing patriotic colors at the game.

What in the flying fuck is going in these days? This is some dumbfounding thinking right here. I'm literally amazed that these people are serious. It makes antifa and blm seem rational.

And of course the source is CNN.
http://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2017/10/21/trump-football-banner-called-racist-smerconish.cnn
Everything is racist to the far left.

Ooooo this is good, how many times have you said it?

I don't keep count. If I had to wager, I've probably spoken the N word less than 5 times, and that count reading To Kill A Mocking Bird out loud.

lol it actually looks like some of them are doing the "Roman" salute on the left side of the picture?

{<huh}

This is incredibly disingenuous. There's no joke at all without the white supremacy angle, and everyone knows it.
Except for the fact that our President's name is a synonym for beat or defeat and apparently the theme of the game was patriotism.

This is incredibly disingenuous. There's no joke at all without the white supremacy angle, and everyone knows it.

Nonsense. It's a simple and obvious pun independent of the races involved. To trump the other team means to beat them.

I find it disingenuous to find racism where it need not be found. A person who reads that and thinks it means that our mostly white team will subjugate your mostly black team because whites are racially superior is cynical. The fact is that racism is a useful bogeyman to the Dems and their allies, so they invoke it with no regard for the long term damage they do to society.

Devil's Advocate Time!

How do you know what is in each person's heart, or how they truely feel?

These people could have actually meant it the way it seems to be getting interpreted.

Be real tho. . .
It's just a bunch of out of touch with the rest of america small town mentality bullshit.

One thing being in the military taught me, is that there are spots in america where some white folks have never seen a black person till basic.

Had a white female SSGT that was giving drown proofing once and straight up told all the black soldiers in the pool to be mindful due to our "bones being more dense" and more likely to drown.

She was being sincere, not racist, she had a genuine concern for our safety.
They EO'd the hell out of her tho.

Last edited:
I don't think those parents were far left, which is why it's so amusing.
You might be right. I can't tell you how many Hillary voters that I've heard in the media say that trump is a racist. And I've yet to hear a good reason why they believe it. They can't give one.

If all it takes to trigger a race baiter is say the president's name, can you honestly call that racism?
If the intention is to cause racial anger- if it is done for that reason, in a specific context- then of course it is. I'm not sure that these high school kids are all that culpable for it (tribalism is part of high school sports), but your question is ridiculous.

Nonsense. It's a simple and obvious pun independent of the races involved. To trump the other team means to beat them.

It's more like "outrank" or to beat by outranking. An awkward fit without the supremacy aspect.

I find it disingenuous to find racism where it need not be found. A person who reads that and thinks it means that our mostly white team will subjugate your mostly black team because whites are racially superior is cynical. The fact is that racism is a useful bogeyman to the Dems and their allies, so they invoke it with no regard for the long term damage they do to society.

Oh, there you go again. So dishonest. It's more of a "neener neener, we're white and the president is with us and against you."

Back