Valentina is a sore loser

Giving Grasso and 10-8 for round 5 is completely insane. It does look shady. But it's probably just ridiculous UFC judging as always

Yeah good call. It comes across as sketchy but it's probably just a major judging flub, which we've seen before. If you're trying to make the argument that Bell was dead set on making sure Alexa left with the title- it's a hard argument to make because he could have, you know, given her the prior round that a lot of people thought she won any way (myself included) and avoided this fracas altogether.

What shev do? only do a jab? No damage, while she was closed to being finished 3 times. Goddard was the ref, you know he would have stopped the fight one of those times.
Chill dude, nothing was close to a stoppage. Also Grasso only had her in trouble twice, Shevchenko wasn't substantially hurt by those knees. Why be weird and make up some anecdotal BS to justify a clear crock of shit?
No damage? You may want to have a look at Grasso’s face.
It's stupidity.

You could easily give her rounds 1, 3 and 4. She clearly won the striking in round 4 and all Grasso had were the knees which were nice, but shouldn't be enough to win her the round, in my opinion. Making the last round 10-8 is borderline criminal, though. Valentina won the standup and would have clearly taken the round if not for the ill-judged takedown attempt. You can give the round to Grasso, yeah, but it can never be 10-8.

I had round 4 Grasso, she clearly did more damage not just with the knees but the dirty boxing.

I agree the last wasn't 10-8 but it was an easy 10-9 Grasso.

I thought Grasso 3-2 and it was one of the easiest fights to score in that was close in val won 2 of the 5 rounds.

Draw is a shitty result and means we prob need to watch this fight yet again.

Just give it outright to one fighter or the other. Don't cook a draw with a unbelievable 10-8 in a round that clearly was not. She may have a poor attitude in losses, but this time it was pretty warranted. Sure she would have still been upset had Alexa retained by decision, but at least it wouldn't have been retaining by draw. Which no one saw that was watching that fight. There was just a difference of opinion in which fighter received the decision. Judging made it worse than it should have been for what was a competitive fight.

Shes right, that 10-8 was total bullshit and without that she's the champ

hard not to be pissed... I couldn't care less which of these two ladies wins but I find it unjust what happened there
She also shouldnt have been given the 5th round on any card so that shit score is offset by the shitty 10-8 5th

Hater alert
Im an neither mexican nor ukrainian or wherever shes from. I got mexican homies i grew up with, got love for them all day. No hatin here bro. Im just watching and commenting as a fan and what i saw. I never bashed alexa, she fought a solid fight and it was close. But 10-8 5th is atrocious.

She never congratulate winner, this is definition of sore loser. Sad.

Nah a flurry at the end of a round does not equal winning. She had far more effective strikes throughout. Controlled the majority of the fight. If you score it based on rounds and every meaningful metric including damage given, she's correct.

HOWEVER Grasso's offense and hunt for a finish was far more meaningful than Val's. But that doesn't matter because Val objectively won. The people who genuinely believe Grasso won probably believe Logan Paul and Conor were actually beating Mayweather at points because they "looked" more aggressive or impactful.

Back