Victoria's Secret is dying.

Victoria’s Secret has a couple nice things I wanted. But I won’t buy from them bc they test their fragrances and whatever on animals. So fuck em.

Its alive and well in my house . Different sizes come in/out weekly. So whatever ...

Millennials these days seem to be more the type for Hot Topic.

I won’t buy from them bc they test their fragrances and whatever on animals. So fuck em.

I got paid $100 to go to some lab, sniff some animals and rate them on how likely I'd be to bang them. Definitely not my proudest moment. The animals seemed pretty uncomfortable with the whole thing

I got paid $100 to go to some lab, sniff some animals and rate them on how likely I'd be to bang them. Definitely not my proudest moment. The animals seemed pretty uncomfortable with the whole thing

rabbit-stew.jpg

No disrespect but... Pics if your wife or we will assume she is a fatty.
She's basically just built like a bustier Kat Dennings, but you can assume whatever you want.

I'm not posting pics of the love of my life for you savages to whack off to.

Nice humblebrag bro
It wasn't a humblebrag. It was just a straight brag.

My misses has huge boobs. I love em. I legitimately use them as pillows when I sleep.

I was just explaining part of the reason they have trouble selling their lingerie. Besides their sheer prices, Victoria's Secret stuff isn't catered to the extraordinarily busty or curvy.

the only thing I see women buying from Victoria secret is the sprays they sell. their current crop of vs models are also less attractive than their lste 90's early 2000's models this has made the brand less desirable.

Last edited:
The wife never sets foot in Victoria's Secret ever.

According to her, they're overpriced and they don't offer any meaningful support for F-cups and larger. She basically spills out of anything smaller than a DDD, and most of VS' stuff isn't in the properly fitting F+ cup range.

Yep.
Their modest cup sizes are completely useless to me and the missus.
And I would have been happy to buy her stuff from them.

How can you be a company that's all about enhancing the tits and ass...and then have zero product for great tits?

[<taker1}

The day women no longer want to wear sexy lingerie is the beginning of the end of the species.

<Ellaria01> <Ellaria01> <Ellaria01>

<Prem973> <Prem973> <Prem973>

Back