VIDEO: Las Vegas Police Officer able to shoot fleeing murder suspects in car chase

Fuck that guy and the cop went full GTA.

It worked out in this case, but it could've of easily ended with the cop killing an innocent person...Not sure what to think, other than the video was fucking awesome!

not this time. is that really the standard you want to use for whether or not something is responsible? i can drive drunk and not kill people most of the time too. Doesnt make it a responsible choice.
I think that's most of us are saying. In this instance, it worked out in a positive way. However, the risk of him shooting back WHILE he's the one driving could have had far FAR worse outcomes.

not this time. is that really the standard you want to use for whether or not something is responsible? i can drive drunk and not kill people most of the time too. Doesnt make it a responsible choice.
Driving drunk safely and shooting from your vehicle at fleeing murder suspects who are shooting at you are sort of different though. This isn't standard operating procedure, but no one was injured or killed except the suspects.

If they'd crashed into that school and had opened up from their grounds on the cops, maybe killed some kids, you'd be furious that the cops didn't execute them in the street.

Those retards fired 34 shots & didn’t hit anything. When the criminals are that pathetic with a gun, you could make the argument that the cop should’ve just walked up & tazed them. I wish he had killed them both though

How do you feel when cops shoot bystanders on accident? that its totally cool and funny?

or is your knob slobbing of pigs so severe you cant imagine them missing

Intent matters imo. I'll take a bystander beig hit by a cop trying to stop the suspect over a bystander being hit by the suspects who cops were sitting back and allowing to spray bullets nonshalantly into a crowd.

You are the same guys who were ridiculing that cop at the school shooting who stayed outside.

Those retards fired 34 shots & didn’t hit anything. When the criminals are that pathetic with a gun, you could make the argument that the cop should’ve just walked up & tazed them. I wish he had killed them both though
Reminds me of going shooting with a friend at a gravel pit and these two, very VERY stereotypical Slavic dudes show up complete with ghetto looking hooptie hatchback with trackpants and matching jacket on. They pull out a new in box AK, set up not more than 10 feet away from what they're shooting at and don't hit SHIT.

Then, 10 minutes after starting you hear one go "I HIT IT" (It being the target), they then pack up and leave.

Guy I was with is a vet and he was like:
"That gun won't be shot again for 2 years I bet."

Intent matters imo. I'll take a bystander beig hit by a cop trying to stop the suspect over a bystander being hit by the suspects who cops were sitting back and allowing to spray bullets nonshalantly into a crowd.

You are the same guys who were ridiculing that cop at the school shooting who stayed outside.

you really believe there is no middle ground between hiding outside of a school shooting and shooting at another car while driving.

Regardless of how careless it was, that was pretty badass.

Its 2018, there isn't a better way to communicate than CB?

Reminds me of going shooting with a friend at a gravel pit and these two, very VERY stereotypical Slavic dudes show up complete with ghetto looking hooptie hatchback with trackpants and matching jacket on. They pull out a new in box AK, set up not more than 10 feet away from what they're shooting at and don't hit SHIT.

Then, 10 minutes after starting you hear one go "I HIT IT" (It being the target), they then pack up and leave.

Guy I was with is a vet and he was like:
"That gun won't be shot again for 2 years I bet."
Missing at 10ft is pretty bad, especially with a rifle. I’ve seen a lot of terrible marksmanship at the range though. They really should require a mandatory firearm education course for anyone who wants to own a firearm. Just like they do in some states for conceal carry

Thats pretty badass really. Only thing was I could see a few civilians in his line of fire as he was unloading at the end there.

Cop was more than justified in what he was doing. The pieces of shit in the car he was chasing had no problems spraying the are behind them with gu fire, putting not only the police officer but god knows how many others in serious jeopardy. The cop waiting until he was on their ass to open fire in a risky but needed attempt to bring the chase to an end.

Either way, one of them wound up dead the other will rot in jail for life. Nothing of value was lost.

Kind of a conundrum. If you believe that shots fired from a moving vehicle in a populated area is dangerous to the public, do you suggest cop not shoot from moving vehicle so that thugs can continue to shoot from moving vehicle or that cop does shoot from moving vehicle so that thugs will not be able to shoot from moving vehicle? I say the cop got close enough and was on aim enough to ensure reasonably that only the suspects vehicle would be hit

Not sure how good I feel about a cop, the one who is driving... going all Lethal Weapon/Bad Boys while driving.

Not very smart . . . at least not in a populated area.

Is this the full video that shows them shooting first or the one that shows the cops shooting first?

I mean, pretty badass and fucking impressive and warranted to use lethal force on the baddies here

But not sure if I feel the risk/reward was favorable even if the outcome in this instance was

Last edited:
We should only arrest people that want to go to jail. This cop was mean and if he hadn’t been there the peeps couldn’t have shot at him. So this is the police fault and I hope they are sued

When they starting shooting like stevie wonder they had shown that they have the intent to slug it out with the cops.

Back