Crime Vince McMahon Accused Of Sex Trafficking

On a scale of 1-10, how easy would it be for your elderly boss to have his buddies run a train on you? 10 being it's your idea, 1 being you press criminal charges? Would you do it for $3 million but not for $1 million?

What is the implication of this question? Theoretically I could just beat the f*ck out of a high percentage of people who attempted this because I know how to fight, so I have some leverage of empowerment. I'm not her, and have no idea what it was like for her. Neither do you.

Why are these relationships always framed as "subject yourself to the abuse"...are we assuming she knew it would get like this? Part of what she is saying took place is coersion, I'd say that's for a Court to decide, but she is the one on the short end of the balance of power by far.
I don't disagree with most of this. However, even her own texts paint her as a willing participant. If it was abuse, coercion, and manipulation through threats or power, one might think she would've filed criminal charges rather than waiting for her payout not to come to fruition and then suing for breach of contract.

I truly believe we are on the same side here, but this isn't someone suing because they were abused. This lawsuit is about money not paid for said abuse.

I don't disagree with most of this. However, even her own texts paint her as a willing participant. If it was abuse, coercion, and manipulation through threats or power, one might think she would've filed criminal charges rather than waiting for her payout not to come to fruition and then suing for breach of contract.

I truly believe we are on the same side here, but this isn't someone suing because they were abused. This lawsuit is about money not paid for said abuse.

Its incredibly difficult to prove criminal activity in these cases, especially if you're a woman who played along with it for any period of time for any reason. That is immediately turned into "that slut wanted it"...which we're seeing a lot of in here already.

Offering to let random employees f*ck her.

That’s not sex trafficking. Not even close. More like sexual harrassment or assault

Hence the Civil, not criminal case

However, with a jury trial, she could be awarded far more than $3 million in damages. Vince fucked this up

Then watch more women come out with claims too.

No way she was the only one. I’d be shocked if she was.

Vince better hope is NDA’s are ironclad. There’s likely more lawyers reviewing hem now for loopholes

So payments were stopped after an anonymous email was sent to WWE disclosing the relationship. I doubt it can be proven that it was her though.

Its incredibly difficult to prove criminal activity in these cases, especially if you're a woman who played along with it for any period of time for any reason. That is immediately turned into "that slut wanted it"...which we're seeing a lot of in here already.
I understand that victim shaming is a real thing. In this particular case, I do feel as though there is blame to go around to a number of parties.

There was recently a thread here about a teacher having sex with a student that was labeled as "rape" and everyone wanted to hang on that word about how a woman/teacher can't 'rape' a male student. This is where it's important to distinguish between 'rape' and 'statutory rape'.

This thread title brings up the concept of Sex Trafficking about a woman who could've, at any time, stopped what she was doing and left (except for the claims that Laurinitis and Vince were holding her down). Sure, she may have felt pressured due to power or money. But that is much different than a teen woman being brought over with the promise of a new life that is forced to live in the backroom of a massage parlor and give handies or literally die.

I understand that victim shaming is a real thing. In this particular case, I do feel as though there is blame to go around to a number of parties.

There was recently a thread here about a teacher having sex with a student that was labeled as "rape" and everyone wanted to hang on that word about how a woman/teacher can't 'rape' a male student. This is where it's important to distinguish between 'rape' and 'statutory rape'.

This thread title brings up the concept of Sex Trafficking about a woman who could've, at any time, stopped what she was doing and left (except for the claims that Laurinitis and Vince were holding her down). Sure, she may have felt pressured due to power or money. But that is much different than a teen woman being brought over with the promise of a new life that is forced to live in the backroom of a massage parlor and give handies or literally die.

As of right now we dont know if he threatened or leveraged anything against her. Also I'm not sure what the legal scope of "sex trafficking" is.

I don't know, Vince seems like a much smarter guy than to write like that I mean wtf? Sounds like a fucking creep.

As of right now we dont know if he threatened or leveraged anything against her. Also I'm not sure what the legal scope of "sex trafficking" is.
No, he quite literally told her at the start of their relationship that he "has a world renowned legal team that specializes in taking care of 'problems'"

He absolutely tried to instill fear in her from the very beginning.

I don't know, Vince seems like a much smarter guy than to write like that I mean wtf? Sounds like a fucking creep.
Nah I could definitely see Vince texting like that in an effort to be "cool" and "modern."

No, he quite literally told her at the start of their relationship that he "has a world renowned legal team that specializes in taking care of 'problems'"
That's an allegation and not in the texts. Page 14 of the lawsuit.

He absolutely tried to instill fear in her from the very beginning.

I hadn't read that yet

Nah I could definitely see Vince texting like that in an effort to be "cool" and "modern."
I really don't know the guy well, just heard him speak and he doesn't sound like the type of guy to not write with proper grammar.. does he talk like that on social media and elsewhere?

I really don't know the guy well, just heard him speak and he doesn't sound like the type of guy to not write with proper grammar.. does he talk like that on social media and elsewhere?
It's Vincent Kennedy McMahon, he's just a weird dude. He wanted to do an incest angle with his pregnant daughter on network TV and had his world champion engage in necrophilia.

lmao

When Stephanie McMahon got pregnant, Vince suggested an incest angle that would have seen him be the father. This was then changed to Shane being the father, both of which ended up being shot down for obvious reasons

It's Vincent Kennedy McMahon, he's just a weird dude. He wanted to do an incest angle with his pregnant daughter on network TV and had his world champion engage in necrophilia.

Honestly havent watched a lot of pro wrestling so I had no idea, sounds fucking creepy

Back