Vince McMahon resigns from TKO after sexual misconduct claims

Good Thing they put Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson on the board. He is more family friendly and a better image for TKO. The timing is just too good wonder if TKO had a head-up about this upcoming lawsuit and charges? I notice The Rock is a Representative of Endeavor and not WWE.
Board of Directors.png
Screenshot 2024-01-26 9.00.45 PM.png

At least now they got rid of the unlucky 13 members now at a even dozen not so dirty.

Last edited:
"They might think he is the next Vince disaster in waiting and remove him"
Half accusations of possible sexual assault is very different from wanting someone being removed for being bad at their job.

I didn't 'half accuse' him of that at all - what a bizarre conclusion to jump to. He can be a disaster without committing the same acts that Vince is accused of - like beating his wife in public, for example.

The rumors about him do not refer to any specific allegations of the kind you are referring to anyway. I deliberately only vaguely referred to rumors because they are just that. The point was that TKO might start to worry more about bad PR - any type of bad PR - now.

The heavy white suit of armor you are wearing just because someone thinks Dana is a piece of shit and wants him to leave the UFC - a lot of MMA fans do - might be impacting your judgement.

I didn't 'half accuse' him of that at all - what a bizarre conclusion to jump to. He can be a disaster without committing the same acts that Vince is accused of
We are literally speaking in a thread about Vince McMahon's sexual assault allegations specifically.
I think you and Dana have some personal issues to work out in private mate, I really couldn't give a fuck either way.

What happened to "innocent until proven guilty"?
The innocent don't make big payments to silence people. There is a bit too much smoke here to settle for anything but fire.

Don't be like Woopie Goldberg- she defended Bill Cosby for a long time with the same argument you are making. How does that look now? One person saying something about you, that is one thing. Several people say something about you, that is quite another.

Dude.

Look at tha mustache.

He def did that shit.
If they use creepy facial hair as evidence then I am fucked. Not sure about what though.

I think you are more on the nose than you realize. I was a treatment provider at a sex offender treatment program for a while, and we always noticed the "pervert mustache" concept. For some reason, pervs like that kind of stach.
Certain concepts of Physiognomy are very real. Maybe it's like a gay lisp, a signaling to other members of the community.

The innocent don't make big payments to silence people. There is a bit too much smoke here to settle for anything but fire.

Don't be like Woopie Goldberg- she defended Bill Cosby for a long time with the same argument you are making. How does that look now? One person saying something about you, that is one thing. Several people say something about you, that is quite another.

I dont know this guy. Only memes and shit. I dont defend this man, I defend quality of legal process because we all might need it someday.

time? hahaha, for what?
.. the rape? maybe? I mean, I can only guess they're saying someone should do time based on, ya know, the crimes they do, but who could possibly know..

Is it proven ? This feels like some calculated attack against him i dont want to jump on the bandwagon like a retard just because some other billionaire is pissed at vince
How on Earth does this feel like a "calculated attack" by another billionaire?

Vince is even worse than he once appeared. I see Dana getting caught up in something similar.

Reports that McMahon had paid out settlements to multiple women while serving as WWE’s CEO and chairman have been circulating since at least 2022, but the lawsuit, filed by Grant Thursday, sheds new light on the extent of McMahon’s alleged misconduct.
d9Qp2H7.jpg
Why is Johnny Depp in a pic along side Cosby and Vinny Mac? Victim of vicious domestic abuse, Serial Rapist & known Power Monger. Doesn't match.

Why is Johnny Depp in a pic along side Cosby and Vinny Mac? Victim of vicious domestic abuse, Serial Rapist & known Power Monger. Doesn't match.
They're gonna use poor Depp's picture alongside actual slime to blur the lines and poison the well for all time. I think that was the point of the litigation in the first place. The dumbfuck ex of his who literally shit the bed (what is it with all the crazies and shit???) never had a snowballs chance in hell of winning the case and her attorney's knew Depp had the video and audio evidence. It really makes you think why they continued on with it when they knew it was a lost case, doesn't it?

<{hmmm}>

Back