Vince McMahon resigns from TKO after sexual misconduct claims

Hes the head of a publicly traded company that is in business with two of the biggest television networks in the world, Fox and NBC, and theres allegations of rape and using his power to force women into having sex with him, that kinda stuff can be bad for business

The rape one though is pretty old and was covered well back in the day and investigated long ago. I think it's just the one rape allegation that was just dug up again to show that there may be some history to this, I'm not aware of more than that one connected to Vince. It being old news shouldn't be some hot new story to the stockholders (it'd be like bringing up the Terry Garvin rumors or steroid trial as new news), but tacking it on now (since a lot of people weren't around or following wrestling back then) is bad publicity which can mess with the stockholders.
The carnie atmosphere is something most people should have known about if they knew anything about pro-wrestling. Hell even though it's not as bad as it used to be there's still all sorts of sex pest allegations and shit like that lady wrestler Page getting naked tag teamed on video, plus all the mudshow hardcore match stuff that still makes pro-wrestling out to be very carnie like even today. Vince is probably closer to Jed Clampett than your typical billionaire in a respect, it's an industry that (while popular) has an outsider feel to it; not that other billionaires or more mainstream forms of media don't have a seedy underbelly (if anything we are seeing that more and more).
I'm not saying this stuff isn't troubling, just that it's not news news.

Lately I’ve been hung up on Ashley Massaro. It was reported that she hanged herself and was announced dead at the hospital.

Before this she released a document detailing her mistreatment in the WWE, as well as Vince telling her to keep her rape that happened on a WWE troops tour hush hush.

Considering she killed herself im all for believing it happened. And if Vince wants to cover up one rape, then why not others?

Jesus Ive never heard of this. That is so fucking sad

Silence? I didnt know that was even a thing. People will eventually talk.

UPDATE:

Original OP post:

In July 2021, the suit said, McMahon instructed Grant to create personalized sexual content for a WWE superstar that he was trying to re-sign. The suit didn’t name the professional wrestler, but described him as both a UFC fighter and WWE talent. People familiar with the matter identified the wrestler as Brock Lesnar, one of WWE’s biggest names.

Lesnar didn’t immediately respond Thursday to requests for comment.

The suit said McMahon shared the explicit photos with the star and informed Grant that “he likes what he sees.” After the star agreed to a new WWE contract, McMahon texted Grant in August 2021 to say “that part of the deal was f—ing U.”

That December, McMahon gave Grant’s personal cellphone number to the WWE star, the lawsuit said. The wrestler asked her to send a video of herself urinating, the suit said, and after she did, he called her a “b—.” That same month, the suit said, the star expressed a desire to “set a play date,” but a snowstorm disrupted his travel plans.

Rest of Article

Last edited by a moderator:
who knows, there could be more to this story... Mcmahon could be rolling like the elites do and collecting damaging evidence on people in order to blackmail them later...

vince-mcmahon.jpg
904310bf8174fd58703862b053187dbe.jpg

Virtually Identical.

Not sure why this is in the UFC threads, but I like it!!
Brock is a former UFC champion, and WWE and UFC are technically the same company. I included a title to make it UFC specific but the article has stuff like Vince taking a shit on her head

Every guy is now googling Janel to find a picture.

Sounds like she was going to go through with it lol if it wasn't for that snow storm
This is what I've found
download (56).jpeg

And, at first I was shocked and skeptical, but basically all of the pics that came up were of this woman or women cut from a similar cloth.

Which makes the entire development that much more interesting, imo.

Could be Bobby Lashley or Matt Riddle maybe. "UFC" and "MMA" are interchangeable to casuals, so them listing "UFC Star" doesn't necessarily mean it's a former UFC fighter (IMHO of course)

Back