Wanderlei vs Rampage 4

About the same time Mike Perry turned black.
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

And I mean, I'm a Wanderlei fan but.. well.. It's kinda over.

Sure, Wand can still knock someone out if they let him, but he can't really handle a hard punch these days.

Rampage probably wins this one. Kinda a fan of Page as well, but I'mma pull for Wand regardless.

Hoping Wand has another KO of Rampage up his sleeve. He should be faster especially if Rampage comes in like the fatass he's been lately. Either guy getting KO'd is inevitable and for that, I thank the JBG.

With tired eyes. I doubt we will see the same intensity as before.

Will still watch.

Big Wandy fan but damn lol. If he gets knocked out by fatpage he neefs to call it. The ole shit with Chael and then not stuffing any takedowns or trying to get up bugged the fuck outta me. With that said War Wandy!!!

Current Page is a bad fight for Current Wandy- Rampge still has a chin and still has power- that's really what he needs to beat Wanderlei.

It’s going to be pretty embarassing if Coker’s press conference next week is for the sole purpose of announcing this fight. Bellator needs to make some big moves to keep the real fans interested other than these BS “legends fights”.

This is fucking retarded. No two guys should fight 4 times.

I hope it won't be a boring gassed out sparring session.

Wand might be able to win considering Rampage doesn't seem to care about anything but showing up for a check.
I get ya, but I think rampage gets excited about this fight. Wand too! No wrasslin involved creates excitement for everyone. Fuck everyone who says otherwise. This won' suck! Again, WAR WAND WAR RAMPAGE. I FUCKIN LOVE BOTH FOREVER

Might as well toss Randy and Chuck on the card..

Yea!

I love this shit.

I totally ate it up when Royce and Ken met for the 3rd time.

Throw Ken in there too...
Give him either Tank or Tito.

Yea!

I love this shit.

I totally ate it up when Royce and Ken met for the 3rd time.

Throw Ken in there too...
Give him either Tank or Tito.

Ken vs Tank would basically be a race to see who can have a heart attack and die on the canvas first

HW rampage has a much bigger advantage

should be at 205 or a catchweight

big fan of Wand but he wont win this
and watch how it will be rampage with the wrestling

despite all he has been saying for the last few years that he wants to stand & bang

You guys crazy thinking Wanderlei stands no chance here. Rampage is shot worse than even fathomable. I see this being competitive.

Back