Social War Room Lounge Thread v291: Not My Lasagna

How hot is it?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
3nfjfdm2vt671.jpg

I'm dying

EDIT: Crowder wearing a shirt that said "Fight Like Hell" during the whole thing is just *chef's kiss*

Last edited:
Arrogance, is the prerequisite to inevitable failure, disappointment and underwhelming expectation.
Although the immediate aftermath is quite humbling, it is left with feelings consumed with guilt. Lamenting on what could’ve been regrettably avoided, had one been less absorbed in their pride and more mindful of the reality of their surroundings.

Yep. Agree with all you. I got dubbed for my 1st time and threatened with a ban for posting a machine gun nest gif in one of the how do you protect the border threads. That was over the line I guess.

Got carded for quoting/paraphrasing the Declaration of Independence. I can't even tell you how many sane, conservative-leaning posters have been carded recently.

This place is turning onto an online gulag if you don't promote leftist terrorism.
Imagine being this upset that some white nationalist troll can’t post anymore. I guess he wasn’t that fringe.

Yep. Agree with all you. I got dubbed for my 1st time and threatened with a ban for posting a machine gun nest gif in one of the how do you protect the border threads. That was over the line I guess.

Got carded for quoting/paraphrasing the Declaration of Independence. I can't even tell you how many sane, conservative-leaning posters have been carded

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Arrogance, is the prerequisite to inevitable failure, disappointment and underwhelming expectation.
Although the immediate aftermath is quite humbling, it is left with feelings consumed with guilt. Lamenting on what could’ve been regrettably avoided, had one been less absorbed in their pride and more mindful of the reality of their surroundings.

Finals week is the worst.

Got carded for quoting/paraphrasing the Declaration of Independence. I can't even tell you how many sane, conservative-leaning posters have been carded recently.

This place is turning onto an online gulag if you don't promote leftist terrorism.
You are not sane.

Why was ProudAmerican banned?
He promoted a race war and said whites were under attack and to prepare and that he was getting ready

It’s open season on white people.

Understand it.

prepare
Lol preparing for a race war??

STARHOMER.gif

that and he was hands down the most moronic insane poster i have seen in years... pretty sure he was former ban happy man (several others stated as such)

and bragged about doing cocaine all night trolling 4chan

I’ve been doing so much blow I can’t see straight. Well.....we are both fucked.

whoops. Just me. Whoooooooo!

I’m gonna die dude

edit : maybe not. Lol

double edit, I’m fine. Been a great night though

Well, the shop put in a new starter but the motor might be seized.

Guess I didn't knock on wood enough.

Fuck.

He promoted a race war and said whites were under attack and to prepare and that he was getting ready

STARHOMER.gif

that and he was hands down the most moronic insane poster i have seen in years... pretty sure he was former ban happy man (several others stated as such)

and bragged about doing cocaine all night trolling 4chan

sitting home alone doing mounds of cocaine to troll 4-Chan

“WHAT A GREAT NIGHT!!!

Yup, this stuff is why I started looking into it.

I still don't know much about CRT, I just know what they are attacking as CRT is not going to have good outcomes.
It's ok to not know much about it and see the attack on it could be an issue. Imagine admitting you don't really understand it but you're against it anyway. Such is the War Room.

Watched this on Netflix last night. If you're in the mood for lots of fisticuffs and British accents then here you go. Thumbs up for brutality.

avengement.jpg

STARHOMER.gif

Was "prepare" what put it over the line?

Because the notion that there is an attack on whites is pretty mainstream even among the average and sane (meaning, not vulgar and brazen in their bigotry) Sherdog right wingers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back