Social War Room Lounge v.231: Frodo Pack Edition

Favorite cut of steak

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably dropped because the guy advanced on the cops, appeared to be doing something sketchy with his phone, and the push wasn't particularly rough. The cracked skull was unfortunate though.

200605073632-01-buffalo-elderly-man-shoved-super-169.jpg

yes those 40 riot cops were in serious danger from that senior citizen and his cellphone

@nac386 @HockeyBjj @Gutter Chris This is my favorite guitar solo work ever (time stamped). What is that mouth thing that the other guitarist is using called? I've seen some say he uses it because he's not as skilled, but idk what it is.

He was pushed not shot. And when another cop went to check on him he was told to stop helping. Lol.

That grand jury must’ve been corrupt as all hell to find these guys innocent

Yep, pushed. Fairly lightly even. Based on the man's actions, I'd expect as much. Had there been a hard shove maybe the cop would look to have done something unreasonable.

As for the one guy not helping, it was explained to me that police procedure there involves separation of duties. The guy told to stop was to continue moving the line forward while someone else had the job of providing medical attention. Makes sense so I believed it. What's your more plausible explanation?

Yep, pushed. Fairly lightly even. Based on the man's actions, I'd expect as much. Had there been a hard shove maybe the cop would look to have done something unreasonable.

As for the one guy not helping, it was explained to me that police procedure there involves separation of duties. The guy told to stop was to continue moving the line forward while someone else had the job of providing medical attention. Makes sense so I believed it. What's your more plausible explanation?

that these idiots pushed a 75 year old man to the ground because they’re aggressive idiots. They didn’t push him lightly at all.

like I said, most cops are not even as good as nyc club bouncers. The 40 riot cops could’ve walked right by him. He posed no threat and didn’t deserve to be shoved to the ground. Sorry but I disagree with your bootlicking

@nac386 @HockeyBjj @Gutter Chris This is my favorite guitar solo work ever (time stamped). What is that mouth thing that the other guitarist is using called? I've seen some say he uses it because he's not as skilled, but idk what it is.

Thats a talkbox. Shoves the guitar sound into your mouth through the tube, and then you “talk” the sound out into the microphone to distort it with your mouth. Basically make lots of vowel shapes with your mouth.

Pretty gimmicky, but gimmicks always have the places they work right? 2pac used it in his California Love, daft punk uses one a lot. Those are tied to synthesizers tho not guitars.

Peter Framptons Do you feel like we do is probably the biggest song with a talkbox guitar section to it

that these idiots pushed a 75 year old man to the ground because they’re aggressive idiots. They didn’t push him lightly at all.

like I said, most cops are not even as good as nyc club bouncers. The 40 riot cops could’ve walked right by him. He posed no threat and didn’t deserve to be shoved to the ground. Sorry but I disagree with your bootlicking

That you can't be honest that the push wasn't particularly hard shows your assessment is blinded by bias. Apparently those tasked with upholding the law didn't just let their emotions take over their rational decision-making. You're welcome to your opinion, but it's hardly a fact that anyone should be charged here so I tried to help you see that.

That you can't be honest that the push wasn't particularly hard shows your assessment is blinded by bias. Apparently those tasked with upholding the law didn't just let their emotions take over their rational decision-making. You're welcome to your opinion, but it's hardly a fact that anyone should be charged here so I tried to help you see that.

Cops get away with doing horrible things like this all the time. This is just another instance of it. It is funny watching you defend cops shoving a 75 year old to the ground. 40 of them dressed for war and an armored truck in the back ground were in no danger.

Boot lickers like you would defend almost all police brutality.

Thats a talkbox. Shoves the guitar sound into your mouth through the tube, and then you “talk” the sound out into the microphone to distort it with your mouth. Basically make lots of vowel shapes with your mouth.

Pretty gimmicky, but gimmicks always have the places they work right? 2pac used it in his California Love, daft punk uses one a lot. Those are tied to synthesizers tho not guitars.

Peter Framptons Do you feel like we do is probably the biggest song with a talkbox guitar section to it

Thank you

Cops get away with doing horrible things like this all the time. This is just another instance of it. It is funny watching you defend cops shoving a 75 year old to the ground. 40 of them dressed for war and an armored truck in the back ground were in no danger.

Boot lickers like you would defend almost all police brutality.

lol.

Sure, Kong. Thanks for the chuckle.

lol.

Sure, Kong. Thanks for the chuckle.

Cops get away with dirty shit like this all the time. Remember Rodney king? It was very famous. All cops acquitted. Must’ve been “those facts and not emotions” you talked so much about. that must’ve helped them. Lmfao

These 2nd geezer here is far more sympathetic than the Buffalo guy (who appeared far more physically fit and was actively agitating against the police). This dude's got a cane and was moving away from the police when pushed from behind. Had he cracked his skull I'd be inclined to charge the officer with a crime.

Cops get away with dirty shit like this all the time. Remember Rodney king? It was very famous. All cops acquitted. Must’ve been “those facts and not emotions” you talked so much about. that must’ve helped them. Lmfao

Cops who didn't do something wrong should be charged because some others weren't properly punished in? Brilliant stuff.

That is a talk box, you may have heard Peter Frampton or Richie Sambora use it and some of their songs as well. I don’t know much about that particular guitar player, but people don’t only use a talk box because they suck, since Peter Frampton and Richie Sambora are obviously amazing guitar players.

Some guitar players may use extensive effects pedals to create some thing really interesting almost as a crutch for not being amazing guitar players, I know that the Edge from U2 is often accused of that. People will say he overuses effect petals so that he can play something simple that sounds more complex due to his gizmos.

But in my opinion, I don’t really care how skilled you are if you are able to create something that I enjoy listening to. Give me an average guitar player who is very creative and can create amazing sounding music any day over an amazing guitar player who can’t produce anything that I really want to listen to.

Cops who didn't do something wrong should be charged because some others weren't properly punished in? Brilliant stuff.

The point being they get away with shit like this all the time. Regular people off the street aren’t given the same leniency either. So to say “they didn’t do something wrong” is really stretching reality.

Also by your logic the Rodney king police were innocent “and didn’t do anything wrong” because the jury “didn’t let emotions guide their decision.” You said that not me.

I don't particularly dislike Coheed and Cambria, but they are one of the sloppiest bands I've ever seen live. I've never been able to sit through a whole set.

Where's my $2000 Biden? Oh wait, I mean my $1400 that you were going to handle day 1 when it's now day.... 33.... oh what's that? We might have to wait until April?

Why thank you massa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back