War Room Lounge V20: Halloween Awareness: Dispatches Blast Yo Ass from a Pumpkin Patch

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's crazy that McGregor's last two appearances were him getting completely dominated, once standing and once mostly on the ground, and he's by far the biggest star in the fighting world other than Mayweather.

BTW, I'm not saying that he's not a great fighter. Khabib is the best LW we've seen and the best grappler in MMA, and Mayweather is a top-20 all-time p4p boxer. Just saying that it's interesting.

Top 20 p4p is the highest designation you'd give to PBF?

Has there ever been a case where a state has purged mostly Republicans registrations?

God could you imagine the outrage and outcry?

Just like with everything else the Republicans do, if it were done to them it would be the end of the world.

large_88f8df43-c501-4f14-bd81-1c5d454c8d01.JPG

accidentally got soy boy pizza. hope I don't grow breast tissue in my sleep tonight.

Fox should make a new Rosenne show called Roxanne. I bet it would do great ratings.

large_88f8df43-c501-4f14-bd81-1c5d454c8d01.JPG

accidentally got soy boy pizza. hope I don't grow breast tissue in my sleep tonight.

how was it accidental? the thing is riddled with unacceptable phrases.

you just not good at reading, or

Listening to DC talk a bit about the end of the line. Seems like it's Brock for sure and maybe one other fight to wrap up his career. He referenced January and March PPV's. I guess with luck and dominance he could remain unscathed and keep his payday's in order.

I'm totally down with the Brock fight. Can't fuckin' wait. Don't really need to see Jones beat him again. While it ain't happening, the fight I most want to see his him vs. Fedor. Without Jones, DC is the GOAT. Presuming he beats the Black Beast and Brock. They're close to the same age. Fedor vs. Black Fedor. Let's get this shit co-promoted for March.

<20>

God could you imagine the outrage and outcry?

Just like with everything else the Republicans do, if it were done to them it would be the end of the world.

I was going to make a voter suppression thread about N Dakota and Waller County TX, but figured why waste time with the trolls.

Listening to DC talk a bit about the end of the line. Seems like it's Brock for sure and maybe one other fight to wrap up his career. He referenced January and March PPV's. I guess with luck and dominance he could remain unscathed and keep his payday's in order.

I'm totally down with the Brock fight. Can't fuckin' wait. Don't really need to see Jones beat him again. While it ain't happening, the fight I most want to see his him vs. Fedor. Without Jones, DC is the GOAT. Presuming he beats the Black Beast and Brock. They're close to the same age. Fedor vs. Black Fedor. Let's get this shit co-promoted for March.

<20>

DC v Fedor would be awesome.

DC v Fedor would be awesome.

I'd take it over Brock. Odd he's jeopardizing that payday with the Black Beast fight. Although I suspect DC just takes him down the whole fight and avoids risking both concussions and broken hands. Money in the bank, I guess. Who knows if Brock clears USADA.

how was it accidental? the thing is riddled with unacceptable phrases.

you just not good at reading, or

I got it at Target which has a small pizza selection. It said Protein Lovers.

Look....I fucked up, I know. I take full responsibility. It was a 1 in 1024 shot.

I'd take it over Brock. Odd he's jeopardizing that payday with the Black Beast fight. Although I suspect DC just takes him down the whole fight and avoids risking both concussions and broken hands. Money in the bank, I guess. Who knows if Brock clears USADA.
Black Beast has no chance, imo.

I hope the Brock fight happens, but yeah, that guy's dirty, dirty, so we'll see.

Look....I fucked up, I know. I take full responsibility. It was a 1 in 1024 shot.

fair enough.

Black Beast has no chance, imo.

I hope the Brock fight happens, but yeah, that guy's dirty, dirty, so we'll see.

Lennox Lewis got KO'd by some huge underdog and summed it up quite simply. He said "That's heavyweight boxing.". Well,...Black Beast is kinda the epitome of HW's being one-shot artists. That said, I'm not feeling this as an upset. DC gonna dump him on his ass and go to work. Or Lay & pray for the easy paycheck.

Lennox Lewis got KO'd by some huge underdog and summed it up quite simply. He said "That's heavyweight boxing.". Well,...Black Beast is kinda the epitome of HW's being one-shot artists. That said, I'm not feeling this as an upset. DC gonna dump him on his ass and go to work. Or Lay & pray for the easy paycheck.
Fair point, sirrah. Fair point. Them big boys hit hard. If I'm betting I'll keep my money on DC, tho :cool:

It's hit or miss, but it may well be a good pizza. My brother and sister-in-law are vegans so I end up eating a fair amount of the stuff and, for what it's worth, pepperoni is probably the easiest meat/topping to replicate.

I wouldn't get too caught up in the optics about being a "soy boy." If you end up liking it, you'll have had a good pizza that is both healthier for you and doesn't contribute to animal suffering or impending ecological disaster (see: that thread on meat farming and climate change [I haven't ventured in, but I'm familiar with the subject]).

Is it possible to OD on smugness? if so that pizza seems like a serious risk.

Ancient grains? sounds like something dug up with king tut, I'll take the lesser of two weavils and avoid it.

What actually is Fedor's contract situation with Bellator? if he won the GP and was free then I could see the UFC throwing a good bit of money at him to fight the Cormier/Brock winner.

^^^

that shit is so dead, i can't believe there are still people who would even bring it up.

neither side is interested.

It's hit or miss, but it may well be a good pizza. My brother and sister-in-law are vegans so I end up eating a fair amount of the stuff and, for what it's worth, pepperoni is probably the easiest meat/topping to replicate.

I wouldn't get too caught up in the optics about being a "soy boy." If you end up liking it, you'll have had a good pizza that is both healthier for you and doesn't contribute to animal suffering or impending ecological disaster (see: that thread on meat farming and climate change [I haven't ventured in, but I'm familiar with the subject]).

Vegan food that doesn't try to be non-vegan is pretty delicious. Indian and Lebanese food can be done vegan with very little compromise for example.

Yeah, that would probably be the biggest upset since Rousey/Holm in the UFC (haven't seen the odds yet--that's just my guess).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back