War Room Lounge v6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look, there's no way I'm defending how interstate commerce is applied. But commerce is commerce and money is travelling across state lines no different than sending a money order and getting goods from the Sears catalog. The belief that new technology trumps legal principle is baffling to me. And it needs to be applied because that's the law, like it or not. If We the People don't like it we can change the Constitution.

If I buy a product on Amazon and it's shipped to at my home from a warehouse in my home state, is that "interstate commerce"? Goods never crossed state lines. From where does the federal government derive its power to regulate my purchase?

The Constitution says nothing of these matters. If We the People don't like it we can change the Constitution.

Look, there's no way I'm defending incorporation via the 14th. However it's pretty damn clear the Bill of Rights applies to the federal government, regardless of specific wording. It's either all incorporated or it isn't.

Of course the Bill of Rights applies to the federal government and I never wrote otherwise.

On the other point, I think you and I are talking about different matters, so I'm shedding the term "incorporation" for clarity.

Abstract from any particular amendment for a moment. If an arbitrary amendment contained language of the form "the right to X shall not be abridged", would you say that state governments have the legal authority to abridge right X? My guess is no, but I need to do more research.

I'm starting to like Ricky Gervais now. He doesn't give a fuck. I totally agree with this too and have said it for a long time. An animal's intelligence is based on how much they obey human commands. That isn't intelligence.

DYmnljJU8AA-Orf.jpg

He's getting a lot of heat currently for defending the nazi dog guy and mocking transgenders. Not that I necessarily believe in those positions but I am glad there is someone there going against the crowd. Not a bitch like Maher, Oliver, etc who need the crowd backing them all times. Jimmy Kimmel is probably the worst. So weak and pandering. Disgusting. Gervais does not abide. He is different than those frauds. They are on a leash.

I wonder if this stuff pumps him up. It pumps me up. Debates and going off on people arouse me and I channel my full libido into them. He likes being the bad guy. It makes him feel good. It is empowering. To have so many people hate you. lol. Just makes him stronger.

Last edited:
How successful were their efforts, though, if Hillary still won the popular vote?

What about all the negative publicity and dirt the Dems were pouring on Trump, though?

I'd say much of that stuff would be comparable in terms of effect on voter psyche, to anything the Russians may have done online.

Don't you think?

I don't know how much weight this holds. Late night talk shows, daytime talk shows, CNN, ABC, NBC, MSNBC, and just about everyone and there momma was pissing on Trump, and literally laughing at the notion of him winning this election.

How is this not on the same level as what these Russians may have done?

You realize this same exact question can be asked of Hillary and her campaign, right?

For one,

Sensitive Email Deletion > Locker Room Talk about Grabbing Pussies (something we're ALL guilty of!)

People in America WORSHIP Hollywood. If anything, Hollywood, SNL, and the liberal media had a greater hand than ANYONE in altering the election.

"Right wing nonsense" as in let's FINALLY enforce our pre-existing immigration laws?

The reaction to his election from the left wasn't surprising. This is exactly what happens when you feed a child cake and ice cream for 8 years, then have to feed them their veggies.

LOL @ "perceived wrongdoings" :rolleyes:.

I get it, dude. Hillary's your infallible deity.

Whether I "get" it, or not, I, and the real America, got what we wanted/needed.

Hopefully, Hillary can stick around for you guys another 6 1/2 years.

Asinine comments like this is exactly why I try not to veer too far from The Heavies.

Please stop responding to this obvious troll, everyone. Thanks.

Look, there's no way I'm defending incorporation via the 14th. However it's pretty damn clear the Bill of Rights applies to the federal government, regardless of specific wording. It's either all incorporated or it isn't.

Look, there's no way I'm defending how interstate commerce is applied. But commerce is commerce and and money is travelling across state lines no different than sending a money order and getting goods from the Sears catalog. The belief that new technology trumps legal principle is baffling to me. And it needs to be applied because that's the law, like it or not. And if We the People don't like it we can change the Constitution.

Re interstate commerce, you're right and debate to the contrary is just silly. Whether you're an originalist, textualist, or living constitutionalist it's undeniable that internet commerce is the exact embodiment of the purpose of the commerce clause. Even for intrastate commercial activity, the clause is triggered by use of interstate channels (I think that's the right term).

Taking a technologically rigid stance on the 2nd Amendment is less daft, but not entirely dissimilar: while you may well maintain that the effectualization of the 2nd Amendment was to protect rights to long-obsolete weaponry, the governmental thrust of the amendment cannot be reasonably construed to terminate protection upon technological advancement/obsolescence of firearms. If you want to limit the 2nd Amendment's breadth, extension of the purpose of the negative right would be more prudent, i.e. drawing the line at the modern functional equivalents.

I'm starting to like Ricky Gervais now. He doesn't give a fuck. I totally agree with this too and have said it for a long time. An animal's intelligence is based on how much they obey human commands. That isn't intelligence.

DYmnljJU8AA-Orf.jpg

He's getting a lot of heat currently for defending the nazi dog guy and mocking transgenders. Not that I necessarily believe in those positions but I am glad there is someone there going against the crowd. Not a bitch like Maher, Oliver, etc who need the crowd backing them all times. Jimmy Kimmel is probably the worst. So weak and pandering. Disgusting. Gervais does not abide. He is different than those frauds. They are on a leash.

I wonder if this stuff pumps him up. It pumps me up. Debates and going off on people arouse me and I channel my full libido into them. He likes being the bad guy. It makes him feel good. It is empowering. To have so many people hate you. lol. Just makes him stronger.
Did you catch his latest on Netflix? It was really good.

lol.

"but but Obama... " post finally made an appearance...

moron .. it's more than relevant when you have some retard whining about this guy getting votes when you have actual people in office who associate with an antiwhite racist .. including the president .. I'll keep calling it out every single time I see it .. you losers aren't getting away with that nonsense

right .. so all the responses will be about me 'whining' .. your op is hypocritical trash .. I'm just calling it as I see it

The takeaway was for you to start your own thread, not to keep whining here.

The takeaway was for you to start your own thread, not to keep whining here.

the takeaway is you're a hypocrite .. your president and currently serving congress people associate with louis fkn farrakhan .. a guy who's openly called for killing whites and jews lol .. and that racist pastor .. not a peep from you .. nothing .. but suddenly you're making threads in outrage over some loser who won't even sniff office getting votes .. as I said, your op is trash and I'll keep calling it out for being a shit thread as long as you keep posting about it

moron .. it's more than relevant when you have some retard whining about this guy getting votes when you have actual people in office who associate with an antiwhite racist .. including the president .. I'll keep calling it out every single time I see it .. you losers aren't getting away with that nonsense

you're an entertaining one. keep it up son. you'll eventually reach the top tier of shit posters in this forum in no time at this rate!

you're an entertaining one. keep it up son. you'll eventually reach the top tier of shit posters in this forum in no time at this rate!

a.k.a. I have nothing because you are absolutely right .. move along

a.k.a. I have nothing because you are absolutely right .. move along

okay okay i'll move along. no sense picking on the retard in here. you might end up killing yourself and i'll end up in jail for cyberbulling...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back