War Room Lounge v60: "Joe Biden, and no we're not joking" -America

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man, good for that dude though.

mc5.jpg

Joe “nothing will change” Biden...

Captain on ice, ftw.
Joe "I'm not crazy" Biden being pragmatic compared to the rest.

Vodka is probably the easiest for me to drink. I like spiced rum but can't drink it too much these days.

Zuckerberg has such a punchable face.

Update on my mom's pups:
Day 2, all pups and mama dog are going great.
full

but holy hell, 10 puppies will make a lot of poop

Is there actually a definition for what moonshine is? I thought it was just illegally distilled liquor.
I fermented and distilled peach juice as a kid, it was filthy.
Worse than the bottles of flavouring esters from the supermarket kids used to use as "homemade sambuca".
Although as compensation, over consumption might have sterilised them.

It is legal in missouri to make up to 200 gallons a year for personal use.

Not banned if I could tag him in. Dubs makes sense. Dude's a flamethrower.

oh i'm still here. i just find a lot of the current threads shitty or things i don't want to participate in.

also, lol @ any conservative posters calling me insane. those lunatics are the literal definition of fuckin crazy, and if i thought as moronically as any of them i'd slam my head into the garbage and hope it would fix the fucked up wiring in my racist, bigoted, piece of shit right wing brain.

Zebby is smarter and more scrupulously accurate than 80% of right-wing posters here.
That was randomly partisan of you. On cue.

I just meant Zebs the only one who consistently likes his posts. So either he knows he's a troll, they're the same person, or he isn't THAT smart. Or a fourth variable, he is so partisan that it doesn't matter.

I just meant Zebs the only one who consistently likes his posts. So either he knows he's a troll, they're the same person, or he isn't THAT smart. Or a fourth variable, he is so partisan that it doesn't matter.

@zebby23 isnt a troll and isnt stupid. He does enjoy watching certain right leaning posters be out raged though.

It's not partisan to note that. You're trying to present the guy as some kind of troll (or an alt of WDA, which would make no sense at all).

It is interesting how even the worst posters seem to recognize a major double standard when it comes to posting quality.

It's not partisan to note that. You're trying to present the guy as some kind of troll (or an alt of WDA, which would make no sense at all).

It is interesting how even the worst posters seem to recognize a major double standard when it comes to posting quality.
Blah blah republicans democrats, rabble rabble.

I said that Zebs the only one who keeps liking his asstastically obviously posts, which presented a question. I'll take the other guys word over yours, because you're a total hack. An intelligent hack. But still.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back