War Room OT Discussion v5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea - That's what I thought. You're the good Soda. The other guy was a shitposting troll. I think you may have misunderstood me a couple of posts ago.

Well, I know he spends more time in the war room than I do, so I just figured you meant him.

No you can't.

I think what's clear throughout this thread and elsewhere is that you're completely indifferent to the truth of what you say. You seem to care only about partisan advantage, and the fact that what you say is objectively false and both you and your interlocutors know it doesn't embarrass you or tug at your conscience.

Yep. Welcome to the war room. I think most of the conservatives are more worried about other potential conservatives reading their posts and being swayed rather than finding any objective truth. So they’ll post volumes of disinformation any chance they get, which they copy and paste from Breitbart and of jist plagerize from other message boards, hoping that nobody will take the time to dismantle their argument point by point. Or hoping that if someone does, none of their target audience will want to take the time to read it. They hope to convert those on the fence.

And thus it begins:
xfrf6d.jpg

vsdttg.jpg

2utjbkm.jpg

dx0ln5.jpg

Threw it in about 5 hours ago at 180 to smoke overnight, will up the temp around 9AM tomorrow morning for a couple more hours.

NOMNOMNOM

Oh man, my doc told me to reduce my red meat intake. I've historically been a carnivore pretty much.... those pics.... makes me want...

I really appreciate that man! I always say I left my heart in Oahu. Maybe in a year or so.

Where you at? I'm really close to being able to Stanhope it and just live a life on the road. Right now I'm on a shoestring budget making around $50 to $150 a show but after headlining a tour my stature will go up a lot.

I keep telling young comics you can't wait, you go hungry, you sleep in cars, you pick up a fat chick at a bar for a place to stay, you sleep on couches of comics, if you really want to be a real comedian you sacrifice a lot in the beginning.

Also drumroll please! My tour poster is done! What do you guys think? (Dates will be at the top)

28058407_10210366816306039_3245236211189259779_n.jpg

That's awesome. A+++++++++++++.

Terrible deflection. But just in case your post is the result of you having your brains bashed in, I will clarify: The point is that Trump was being like Spears toward the leader of a hostile government (and therefore his supporters like YOU and @bobgeese were being like Spears too:oops:) as Trump had been explicitly trusting Putin, over unanimity in the US intelligence community, that Russia didn't try to interfere in the US election, and that the deputy AG just proved that Trump was full of shit.

I am not even a Trump supporter.

You on the other are extremely partisan as is obvious by that incoherent blither.

I am not even a Trump supporter.

You on the other are extremely partisan as is obvious by that incoherent blither.

Yeah asshole, you just responded to my post mocking Trump for trusting Putin's bullshit with a deflection on how celebrities don't have a good reason to dislike Trump, like what celebrities think had anything to do with what I was talking about.

And if you didn't grasp the point of my last post (calling it "incoherent") then I was right about you having your brains bashed in.

Since you projected excitement we'll take that as a yes. Aren't you a naughty boy, in spite of the high-brow veneer.

I'm always excited to see what you can become. I can see your potential, and i want to witness it... You must accept The Nexus Mr SSO;rhvaheh HGREPVGvlzre7oa35a

I think @HereticBD is a legit she/he.

He...um...she...or whatever seems to talk to me in a way that makes me feel uncomfortable.

I need a safe place.

If looking for a response from me, you'll need to be confused in a more specific manner.
How is that poster "sister" and what are you on your way down to?

That seal pic will always make me feel good though so cheers to ya bud.

Going to drop this here because the Black Panther is probably not the best place for it

How is that poster "sister" and what are you on your way down to?

That seal pic will always make me feel good though so cheers to ya bud.

@senri suggested I had potential. I posted a .jpg depicting laughter (i.e. disagreement) and followed that up with verbiage intended to communicate that everything about me is on the downswing (i.e. the opposite of potential). I said "sister" because...well...are you not familiar with that poster?

Savvy?

th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back