We Need to Talk About Dewey Cooper.

View attachment 328325 View attachment 328327 It seems he is poison to everyone's career that trains under him, and Kevin Lee, Rampage and Francis Ngannou being his recent failures. I have also seen him in a few other people corners as well and I just do not get why he is sought out as a coach. Further, after looking at his prize fighting history I noticed he just about lost every single fight he was in, yet he was somehow still inducted in to the Martial Arts Hall of Fame. With that in mind if this "super can" made it in to the "HOF" is it fair enough to say that the Martial Arts Hall of Fame"is a joke? However this thread is about Dewey in general and his failures as an MMA coach, I just really do not like the guy and think he aided Francis in failing tonight.
Another random cheeto eating keyboard warrior talking shit

So many Fucking big mouth retards in this thread

You wonder why no Fighters post here

That may be your honest opinion but if you're not Rob Kaman, Peter Aerts, Ernesto Hoost, Semmy Schilt or Branko Cikatic, I'd have to say that is just a biased flat out lie.
Like I said he wasn't very good. I have seen him fight multiple times enough said. Not sure why you brought up those names? He isn't in the same universe skill wise compared to those guys.the best he could do was fight in k1 usa

He will always be known to me as the guy who couldn’t knock Gary Goodridge out even after being given free headshots.
He'll always be the guy who extorted $200K, high jacked a plane, then parachuted to freedom where he lived a life happily ever after - to me.

Oh...wait. Dewey...

Dewey "Black Cobra" Cooper is a respected kickboxer, don't blamed all the fighters lost because of him.

He's a striking coach, and not a headcoach.

Like I said he wasn't very good. I have seen him fight multiple times enough said. Not sure why you brought up those names? He isn't in the same universe skill wise compared to those guys.the best he could do was fight in k1 usa
Man Dewey took short notice fights and almost always fought guys bigger than him. Like Emmanuel Augustus his record is not a true indicator of his ability.

Dewey "Black Cobra" Cooper is a respected kickboxer, don't blamed all the fighters lost because of him.

He's a striking coach, and not a headcoach.
LOL.....if you have ever seen Cooper’s fights, he should have named himself the “Harmless Garter Snake”.

LOL.....if you have ever seen Cooper’s fights, he should have named himself the “Harmless Garter Snake”.
Dude he's a North American Kickboxing Champ, and he hits like a snake. His punches are venomous, that's why they called him the Black Cobra.

Back