Well i miss McGregor,do you?

No. I seriously hopes he never comes back. Hate what he did to the sport.

I miss him but honestly the world keeps turning.

I am super pumped for Ortega vs Holloway.
Stephens vs Aldo is also gonna be sick.
DC vs Stipe is going to be great this year has been pretty sick already.

Conor is amazing and I enjoy him but I can go on without him.

In saying that I really want to see him vs Khabib in Russia!!

No. I seriously hopes he never comes back. Hate what he did to the sport.

Put it on the map inspired some fighters to ask for what they are worth and gave fighters a blueprint on how tk market themselves? (Hell even getting fighters to dress better instead of the skull hate fuck T-Shirts)

Yeah what a Cunt wish he never happened.

Fuck off you Trogladyte go play in traffic or something.

So instead of replying to what I said, you insult my country's football ability, forgetting that we finished third in the last world cup by beating brazil 3-0?

We have some pretty decent kickboxers too by the way ;)

What we truly excel at though is rustling colon nutclincher's feathers, apparently. You would know.
But I'll give you a like, cause it's brave of you to still support this coked up diva.
<mma4>

The most difficult comeback fight at any weight, especially sans Jones.
i disagree, i think him coming back and fighting max(i know 145 likely isnt in the cards) would be a much MUCH tougher fight.

How can I miss him when you fuckers won’t let him go away?

Conor basically had done what he set out to do, get in, get wealthy, and get out with brain and body intact, can’t fault the guy for achieving his goal.

But, doing this and holding up divisionS while he phucks off and jet sets around partying JBJ style without legitimate intentions of getting back into the octagon was chickenshit and a loathsome display of exactly what Conner is...

someone who will jump at a perceived win/win opportunity, but isn’t willing to risk anything to ensure self preservation, all the while screwing legit contenders out of money and fights... also trying to keep relevant in MMA w/o fighting.

Quite despicable actions and agenda, he already got his redpanty night, move over so more deserving guys can get theirs.

Only the true Conor fans remain.

His haters must miss him though, they still talk about him.

So instead of replying to what I said, you insult my country's football ability, forgetting that we finished third in the last world cup by beating brazil 3-0?

We have some pretty decent kickboxers too by the way ;)

What we truly excel at though is rustling colon nutclincher's feathers, apparently. You would know.
But I'll give you a like, cause it's brave of you to still support this coked up diva.
Yep, your shit and Im talking about now not four years ago when Brazil where atrocious.

Everyone misses him, it's just a matter of when they can admit it to themselves.

Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnope!
Let him rot wherever he's annoying people somewhere else.

Hmmm do I miss the fighter whose world tour and antics helped fuck up MMA...?
That's a tough one.

To be honest, not really. He has dicked around too much for me to maintain any interest, I will tune in to watch him fight though.

Back