Well i miss McGregor,do you?

I like his fights but never liked his act.

I hope he invested in saucony and new balance with that mayweather money for all the running he has done.

I used to be a haters Big Time when he was bullying Aldo in the world tour but After he Beat Mendes i told myself:
Ok i will never doubt this motherfucker again.
Its been a long time since his last MMA fight and i dont unterstand why people still hate on him.
- never pulled out
- never been in i Boring fight
- awesome skills and timing
- great trash talk
- fight very often
There is no one like him in the game now.
Do u miss him too?
Probably because he's annoying with annoying fans who are so casual that Connor is literally the only fighter they know.
He held up the division for over a year and then still never defended the belt.
He talks a great game, but when it matters he actually doesn't back it up.

Meh. Loved him at 1st hate the sideshow that comes with him now. Although they stack any card he fights on so thats a plus

"stay ready"

<Dany07>
lol.gif
He ain't ready yet..?

No, but I do miss clarity in the divisions he ruined.

Condit did have a belt.
Condit won the interim belt that he then went on to try and unify against GSP. He didn't duck out of the division and leave everyone hanging. You know that is what people hate about Conor, so I don't know why I am responding to your weak trolling

Not really, but seeing him fight again is fun. The trash talk comes and goes for me .

Condit won the interim belt that he then went on to try and unify against GSP. He didn't duck out of the division and leave everyone hanging. You know that is what people hate about Conor, so I don't know why I am responding to your weak trolling

No trolling. I loved Condit. He was my favorite fighter I also love Conor

I like his fights but never liked his act.

My favorite fight is when he tapped to Diaz strangling him. Can't claim the "lucky punch" excuse.

Tapped, "please stop strangling me Mr. Diaz".

Amazing.

My favorite fight is when he tapped to Diaz strangling him. Can't claim the "lucky punch" excuse.

Tapped, "please stop strangling me Mr. Diaz".

Amazing.
If you are trying to upset me you are barking up the wrong tree. I wanted Diaz to win both their fights. But Conor's fights are entertaining.

Not only do I miss him, the little leprechaun predicted we would. Fuck him. Please come back Conor.

If you are trying to upset me you are barking up the wrong tree. I wanted Diaz to win both their fights. But Conor's fights are entertaining.

Lol, I'm not sure why you took my post that way.

I was agreeing with you that I dont like his act and that watching him quit on his own free will and not being able to claim "lucky punch" made me very happy.

Idk if you are used to people trying to troll you or something but I wasnt, I was agreeing with you

Lol, I'm not sure why you took my post that way.

I was agreeing with you that I dont like his act and that watching him quit on his own free will and not being able to claim "lucky punch" made me very happy.

Idk if you are used to people trying to troll you or something but I wasnt, I was agreeing with you
my mistake :D

What the absolute fuck are you waffling on about, should you not be watching Holland in the World Cup.?? Woooops. .. ae you guys good at anything?

So instead of replying to what I said, you insult my country's football ability, forgetting that we finished third in the last world cup by beating brazil 3-0?

We have some pretty decent kickboxers too by the way ;)

What we truly excel at though is rustling colon nutclincher's feathers, apparently. You would know.
But I'll give you a like, cause it's brave of you to still support this coked up diva.

Back