Well i miss McGregor,do you?

I used to be a haters Big Time when he was bullying Aldo in the world tour but After he Beat Mendes i told myself:
Ok i will never doubt this motherfucker again.
Its been a long time since his last MMA fight and i dont unterstand why people still hate on him.
- never pulled out
- never been in i Boring fight
- awesome skills and timing
- great trash talk
- fight very often
There is no one like him in the game now.
Do u miss him too?

I don't miss him at all.
Actually the only part I like with the fact he may come back, is the fact his fanboys will continue talking until he finally leaves MMA for good.
So if he comes back, I want him to take his L and leave the game for good.

Never pulls out unless it’s to give himself more time to learn leg kicks.

Anyone who dislikes his fights is just a hater. He’s never been boring.

I don’t like his antics or his fans, but I have to deal with that whether he fights or not.

So yeah, I do. I want him to fight. Cmon, lets go.

Yeah love him or hate him everyone got excited for a McGregor fight. I'll never forget what he did to Aldo after alllllllllllll that build up. Man I had about 20 people over and it had to be the most shocking/hysterical/wtf just happened moment in all of MMA. Everyone's jaw was on the floor.

Miss him..? He can stay fighting buses and continue fighting on Twitter I'm good without him...

Never boring... Positive or Negative he is entertainment.

Conor haters still make daily threads about him so I guess they do.
If he comes back he comes back, if he doesn't I wont lose sleep over it.

I enjoy him when he's fighting. Everything aside from that I do not care about.

ttm1028_k.png

"- great trash talk"

fans like you are the problem with mma. mcgregor is cancer to the sport, good that he's gone.

I never hated him, but yeah, I do miss his ability to bring the big fight feel, Ronda, Brock and Jones too. And I even kind of appreciate Colbys attempts (albeit unsuccessful thus far) to be Conor in Conors stead.

Theres just something special about those big cards where people are filling up bars to watch. As much as i'd like stuff like Stipe/Ngannou, Stipe/Cormier, Yoel/Whittaker etc to have the same effect, it just doesnt seem to be working out.

You might have a decent argument to present if Mcgregor never threw a moving dolly into a bus full of fighters, I see you left that part out. It's funny how easily some criminal acts are forgotten when it comes to celebrity idolization.

Now that he's stripped twice like a little bitch, there's nothing left to hate.
Let's see if he has the balls to fight Khabib. I'd actually root for Conor in that fight, cause he will likely get embarrassed.
Gotta support the underdog with limited skillset.

What am I talking about? If he dies, he dies.
What the absolute fuck are you waffling on about, should you not be watching Holland in the World Cup.?? Woooops.
tenor.gif
.... are you guys good at anything?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
obrad
Back