whaaaa! I'm a 70 yr old woman child, and refuse to go away - Clinton

Hm, this is a very interesting observation and question. I wonder how people will answer it?

I think a better question is if Trump supporters will ever hold their own candidates to that standard?

she made a lot of money with her book today.<GinJuice>

how much money did you make today TS?

Why does Clinton refuse to go away?

This is the real question, isn't it? My take is that she sees Trumps current woes/poll numbers and is in the process of convincing herself that if she just had it to do over again that she would beat him this time. I'd say this is misguided as her opposition from the left is likely to be many times that of last election but if she still has the organizational backing to muscle around the DNC then we could be looking at Hillary V Trump 2.

You can see that a lot of the mouthpieces for the democrat establishment sense this too but won't speak it out loud. Publicly they offer up the gingerest of wishes for new blood but won't admit her failures or state forcefully that she should retire as they know they might have to walk that all back when and if she reasserts herself. TBH I think many of them are already mentally planning for I'M WITH HER 2020.

Obama won it two elections with a greater margin.

Tim Kaine could have campaigned for her in his state without being the VP.

Warren is someone much more well known publicly and someone that is more attractive to Bernie Bros.
Obama is a fantastic campaigner though. Just because he does something easily doesn't mean it isn't hard.

Obama is a fantastic campaigner though. Just because he does something easily doesn't mean it isn't hard.

Precisely why I don't think Bernie would have come close to winning in places like Virginia consider the narrow margin Hillary achieved victory there. I don't think I'd feel good betting on Bernie there knowing what I know now. When I saw how close VA was earlier in the night on election night, and even earlier while it was still being polled, I just knew Hillary was fucked.

Even if Bernie carried PA, MI, and WI... and lost VA.

He still lost the election, he just lost it more closely.

I think NV, VA, NM, etc become potential defeats if Bernie was the candidate.

Last edited:
Obama won it two elections with a greater margin.

Tim Kaine could have campaigned for her in his state without being the VP.

Warren is someone much more well known publicly and someone that is more attractive to Bernie Bros.
Obama was also much more popular overall, but point well taken.

Yeah, he could have. It's unknowable if that would be a difference maker or not.

Two women, one of which being the super liberal Warren, may have alienated moderates. Besides, I think Warren was exactly the kind of person Clinton didn't want. Kaine would have been a doormat for her, and that's exactly what I think she wanted. Warren would have been a much stronger VP in terms of having goals, taking positions, and forcing Clinton to take on issues important to Warren.

Precisely why I don't think Bernie would have come close to winning in places like Virginia consider the narrow margin Hillary achieved victory there. I don't think I'd feel good betting on Bernie there knowing what I know now. When I saw how close VA was earlier in the night on election night, and even earlier while it was still being polled, I just knew Hillary was fucked.

Hillary was up by 3% on Trump shortly before the Election.
Bernie was up on Trump by 9%.

Wish you Hillary cucklords would finally admit defeat and go away.

Yeah, I'm not convinced that Bernie could have done it. I can't imagine him doing well against Trump's brand of inflammatory debating. I imagine he would get suckered into the ugly shouting match that Trump likes, making it about quippy one-liners. The idea that he could have good showings there, motivate more people to the polls, bring over moderates in the Rust Belt that supported Trump, and hold the line in all the states that she won is a tall order. I think we saw a unique moment in American politics where populism was a strong belief, and the Dems didn't really only had a handful of weak candidates who could answer the mail there. I'm going to get some heat for this, but out of the whole lineup, Jim Webb was the guy who was probably best equipped to take on Trump and his show.

Trump would have smashed Bernie. Hillary had to treat him with kid gloves so as not to alienate his supporters. In the general election everything would have been on the table. Him being a communist, a smut writer, getting cuckold by BLM. His policies of free healthcare and free college could only fool a small minority of voters. Everyone else knew he was full of crap. The general election wouldn't have been close at all.

He would have done very long term damage to the Democratic Party.

I don't understand the Hillary hate, here.

She wasn't particularly likable, but she isn't worse than much of the platitude-spitting globalist establishment.

I fail to see why anyone would give 2 shits about this person. She is irrelevant, now.

She didn't have a message. Her campaign looked like the work of amateurs.
It's actually pretty stunning how bad a branding job they did for her.
This
Vs trump shoulda been a slam dunk but she and her team fucked it right up

- kept pushing about why trump shouldnt be president instead of why she should have been

-pushed agenda of 'first female president' but not policies

-fucked over the left base with screwing bernie + completely rejecting his popular ideas of wealth redistrubution from the rich etc but in its place had......nowt
Trump reaching out to coal miners meant inbetween far right ideals he actualy had more leftist stuff than hildawg did!!

-oooh look at how sleazy trump is boooooo....now heres my husband to speak

-coulda exposed multiple real issues with trump as a person,buisnessman and potential prez but instead was all about some naughty words he said about hot gals and being famous

-wasted soo much time trying to be relatable...utter waste
A clinical cold professional with ideas,exp and brains was her best selling point...why waste time with awkwardly staged feel good b.s

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kechan123
Back