What’s the dumbest s--- you’ve heard a non UFC fan say about the UFC?

I remember being at a UFC event, and the 2 seats next to be were empty for majority of the night.

In the middle of the main card a white dude showed up on a date with an Asian girl.

The moment they sat down she was very happy to share her disinterest and boredom loudly.

At one point she said "Yeah, Asian people wouldn't do this stuff". They were there for 1 fight.

Last edited:
If you want to see stupid sh*t about the UFC just read these forums.

Their not wearing groin cups they just have big d*cks. Why is your d*ck so small?

- My wife.

(edited in case I can't type that word - story is true tho)

Conor fans who believed he would beat Canelo because Conor apparently did better against Floyd.

You could probably come up with extensive list just from Conor fans on Sherdog.

"UFC will not be bigger than NFL in the US and soccer around the world"

OPY6Cn.gif

Not sure if this counts, but one of my friends said that Overeem got lucky against Brock. He's the filthiest of filthy casuals and of course is a WWE fan. I gave him a verbal beating till the poor guy tapped out. He annoyed me so much. Casual or not, there was no luck in that win.
Speaking of reem/brock I had an ex in-law that took karate classes from his boss at sonic.. tell me he was excited to watch that fight because overeem is a karate fighter

Not a terribly big deal but I really like when extreme casuals ask who’s fighting tonight and I have to list off like the two fights with people they might know

BJ Penn is the LW goat. That goes for non ufc fan and hardcore fan and anything in between.

Let's just say i think Tyson has a better chance to win then Fedor. Tyson has KO power in the clinch. If Fedor clinches with him to get a TD, he is going to sleep.
Again, ok? You said it was a smart opinion that Fedor had no chance against Tyson. It isn’t. You keep replying and dancing around it but what? The conversation started at that, Fedor had NO chance. And you responded to say it was a smart opinion and it isn’t. I’m not arguing with any other point. Just what you said I take exception to and wonder why you’re on an MMA forum if you think Fedor had no chance against Tyson. Seems a bit weird for an MMA fan.

This seems more that you were trolled than this person being ignorant to mma. What rational mma fan actually believes that?

Naw they were serious, the hype around Conor after he won his second belt was enormous. They were arguing that he could be champ at 170 and 185 too, I said a guy like Romero would kill him and they genuinely argued that Conor would win that fight.

Here’s one:

“I can beat those dudes in a real street fight with no rules. I would just groin kick and eye poke them.”

Yes, there’s no way UFC fighters could kick you in the balls with more speed, power, and accuracy.

Thats its gay when they grapple

I remember being at a UFC event, and the 2 seats next to be were empty for majority of the night.

In the middle of the main card a white dude showed up on a date with an Asian girl.

The moment they sat down she was very happy to share her disinterest and boredom loudly.

At one point she said "Yeah, Asian people wouldn't do this stuff". They were there for 1 fight.

What in the world did they think they were attending?

Did they just stumble in off the street?

Back