What are the holes in Mighty Mouse's game?

Coolidge

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
What are the holes in Mighty Mouse's game -- technique wise? He's the most well rounded and technically sound fighter in the history of the sport, but there must be some deficiencies. Let's discuss.

Serious discussion, please. Keep jokes to a minimum.

His BJJ isn't as efficient as it could be and he needs better boxing. I am knit picking since you asked but he is very well rounded.

Weak victory celebration.

Don't like it.

MeekAthleticDobermanpinscher-size_restricted.gif

His drawing power.

Can't think of anything else.

In his MMA Game None.

When he beats people nobody cares apart from die hard fans.

Lack of genuine opponents.

lack of Courage , - to fight anyone near his skill level

In his MMA Game None.

When he beats people nobody cares apart from die hard fans.

Lack of genuine opponents.

It's quite telling that you consider the lack of legit competition for MM a "weakness".

Don't know why shitheads like you need to perpetuate the narrative that nobody cares about his wins when his last victory created such a buzz in the MMA community.

I mean, seriously, what the fuck are you getting out of such a stupid opinion?

Size.

If he moves up to 135, I feel like even if he's more skilled he could get muscled around like it happened vs Cruz. Especially if he fights wrestlers.

In his own weight class?

Kryptonite.

It's quite telling that you consider the lack of legit competition for MM a "weakness".

Don't know why shitheads like you need to perpetuate the narrative that nobody cares about his wins when his last victory created such a buzz in the MMA community.

I mean, seriously, what the fuck are you getting out of such a stupid opinion?
Yet my opinion still stands. I said he was a great fighter but for some reason people do not tune in to watch him fight unless they are die hard fans of MM or die hard fans of the sport in general. Something with him is not clicking with the audience, i think that's fair enough to say.

Back