What are the holes in Mighty Mouse's game?

Size isn't greater than skill all of the time. Quit maligning physics with foolishness.

Look up videos of "little guy knocks out bigger guy" and after you have watched double-digit examples, come back and apologize for your ignorance.

MM could win a fight with the vast majority of men in the normal range of height. Judy like Bruce Lee could hit most people 4 times before they could hit him once.

Boxing - watch Tim Elliot outbox him repeatedly during their fight. At one point, Elliot has MM against the cage and dropped him with a hard left hook. Even though MM has a sick chin and recovered incredibly fast, pretty much everyone knew the Mouse was fucked if that fight stayed on the feet.

I mean, seriously, what the fuck are you getting out of such a stupid opinion?
He feels better about being such a waste of life by talking shit on a pro fighter he's never met

0LQMBQJ.gif

Tossing a willing handicap man into a crowd doesn't even make sense as a counter. This isn't even related to fighting.

Enough, man. He just posted a valid example of how even with two massive disadvantages, size and biological sex, your average guy is doomed against a smaller professional elite.

MM would not stand a chance against a trained professional of average size and athleticism. He would also struggle with men that are much larger than average, even untrained large men would be problematic. Still, your average guy is 5' 8" to 5' 9", and around 165. That is easily overcome by elite level skill and athleticism in a smaller guy. Think about it, man. If this weren't true, then martial arts would be pointless.

There's a difference between being realistic about MM's size, and another thing entirely to be a disrespectful moron.

Tossing a willing handicap man into a crowd doesn't even make sense as a counter. This isn't even related to fighting.

Enough, man. He just posted a valid example of how even with two massive disadvantages, size and biological sex, your average guy is doomed against a smaller professional elite.

MM would not stand a chance against a trained professional of average size and athleticism. He would also struggle with men that are much larger than average, even untrained large men would be problematic. Still, your average guy is 5' 8" to 5' 9", and around 165. That is easily overcome by elite level skill and athleticism in a smaller guy. Think about it, man. If this weren't true, then martial arts would be pointless.

There's a difference between being realistic about MM's size, and another thing entirely to be a disrespectful moron.
Nothing you just said warrants a response of substance from me

takedown defense not bullet proof.
Not known for having KO power even though he did finish arguably the toughest FLW in Benavidez

Size.

If he moves up to 135, I feel like even if he's more skilled he could get muscled around like it happened vs Cruz. Especially if he fights wrestlers.

Cruz is a lot better than 99% of MMA-fighters though.

Yeah I don't see another 125er that would be a favorite againts him.

Well, I'm hoping the younger Pettis can channel his own "showtime". Then he might have a shot.

Back