What are you playing now thread V-1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finished Horizon: Zero Dawn yesterday, decided to insert GTA V and play some of the story/online before the Evil Within 2 comes out. Play NHL 18 too.

The part in the first Double Dragon towards the very end with the bricks in the wall that push outward are the biggest bullshit ever. Many a run came to a close because of those bastards. Fighting the enemies at the end was the easy part (and fun of course).

As for what I'm playing right now though, just been trying to get better at the new Killer Instinct on Steam.
Ya that was bullshit. I had to use gamegenie to train on it before I could beat it consistently. DD2 also had a bullshit platforming part near the end where there are a bunch of instadeath traps. Did you play the DD reboot that came out a few years ago?

Ya that was bullshit. I had to use gamegenie to train on it before I could beat it consistently. DD2 also had a bullshit platforming part near the end where there are a bunch of instadeath traps. Did you play the DD reboot that came out a few years ago?
Neon? I loved it at first but it had low replayability. I also own DD4 on steam which has DD2 sprites so that is cool.

Playing through Mad Max currently. Pretty fun game but I can see the similarities between Batman and LoTR games.

Finished Costume Quest 2.. game was a lot more fun than I expected. Got 85 percent of the achievements. Fucked a couple of them up and didn't feel like playing through for them again.

Finished Limbo in one day, with the help of a walk through. 80 percent of the acheivements in that game.

Downloaded Hue since that was free also.

UnderRail... or at least trying to. Game is hard (granted I play with a few drinks in me and im not good/not patient enough at these types of games anyway) but its an Isometric RPG where how you build up your character is pretty crucial because being a jack of all trades isnt a good strategy and you'll end up getting wrecked because of it (at least early on). Combat is hard because you are usually outnumbered and you cannot spam grenades because throwing grenades/etc has a cooldown timer of a few turns before you can use those types of items again. Frustrating to play but I wouldnt call it 'grinding' because grinding for me usually means just mindless wiping out of waves... and in this game im sweating bullets just when I have to kill rats lol.

23underrail.jpg

Playing The Flame In The Flood. The Long Dark was too brutal for me even though I liked it but this is a lighter version of that. Still difficult though.

Playing Fortnite. Been playing the game for almost 2 years now in all of it's Closed Alpha states, now just trying to level in this iteration of Closed Beta.

The PvE is very addicting to me. I like the PvP as well, but to me it would be more fun if I had a friend or two on playing it with.

Any of you guys playing Skyrim SE still? Did they remove all of the mods for Xbox One? I logged into it today and it says there's no content.

Any of you guys playing Skyrim SE still? Did they remove all of the mods for Xbox One? I logged into it today and it says there's no content.
Nevermind, I realized you can only view the ones you have active when in a game.

I'm playing a few things right now:

Breath of the Wild
Splatoon 2
Madden 18
UFC 2
Rocket League

PUBG with all my serious military gamers
Fortnite battle royale with my casual friends

Both games create a lot of funny moments and always develop "one more match" syndrome

Downloaded Turing Game today cause it's free and has easy cheevos.

Also downloaded Witcher 3 with all the DLC for $20 today, figured I'd give that game a try.

Also downloaded Witcher 3 with all the DLC for $20 today, figured I'd give that game a try.

Me too, for PS4 off the PlayStation store. But it was $27 (possibly because I’m in Canada so conversion?)

Just finished Castlevania Lords of Shadow. Not my type of game but it was pretty good. Started Far Cry 2 (first time playing a far cry game) and i'm close to not playing it anymore. It feels a little clunky and initially confusing due to the open nature of the game (which faction to fight for, should I do buddy missions that sabotage factions, which guns to use/upgrade? etc)

Also playing Persona 4 Arena. It's a decent fighter like street fighter combined with marvel v capcom minus something... tons of games on the back burner though.

Still putting in some time on GTA5. Also finishing up the side options on Arkham Knight which is very close to a perfect game in my opinion. Just finished Zombi a few weeks back. That was pretty fun. Looking at getting into The Last of Us.

Yeah I'm a few years behind as far as games.

Last edited:
Wrapped up far cry 4. Overall i found it very disappointing. It had ideas that should have made it more fun than 3 yet i just couldnt get into it while i loved its predecessor.

Currently have the new doom in. Its fun as hell! Feels like a late 90s/early 2000 shooter with a few modern updates

Just started Persona 5, taking a bit of getting used to on the PS4 after playing 4 on the vita

Just purchased Cuphead last night and holy hell it is a lot of fun.

Im playing Xcom 2 and on my 3rd Ironman Commander try. Just when I think I am unstoppable they roll out another unit that kicks my ass.

I dont look up stuff about video games on the internet. takes the fun out of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back