What did Conor say about Khabib’s religion?

Pequeño Corey

Huge For Coreyweight
Platinum Member
Reaction score
I know what he said about his father, and about the Dagestanis being driven to the cliffs, but I don’t recall any insults on Islam. Help me bruhs.

people are implying that him calling him backwards for not drinking whisky was the religious comment

people are implying that him calling him backwards for not drinking whisky was the religious comment
It was though. He offered him a drink, he said no, he ask why not, then called him a backwards coont knowing its against his religion. Conor knows what he was doing, so do you.

I know what he said about his father, and about the Dagestanis being driven to the cliffs, but I don’t recall any insults on Islam. Help me bruhs.
There were article on the main page of sherdog that says that Conor said "Salam Alaikum" multiple times on press conference. Somehow people think that it's offensive (because he is not a Muslim?).

He didn't say much about it at all, actually.

There IS much to say, but it wasn't a topic of discussion.

Not the first time an Islamist will decide to be offended, though. And not the last either.

Repeatedly calling him a backwards cunt.

Doesn’t take much to know what he is implying.

Who cares. All religions deserve to be ridiculed.

he said that they cant drive and are good at math.

Repeatedly calling him a backwards cunt.

Doesn’t take much to know what he is implying.
Plenty of Christians, Hindus, Jews and Buddhists are arguably backwards cunts too.

He said that anyone that doesn't drink and do coke because of their religion is a cunt.

Calling him a backwards cunt inresponse to the Muslim practice of not drinking. Mocking the phrase "Salam Alaikum" repeatedly.

I don't think it was THAT bad but when the guys is also shitting all over your family, friends, and country then any little thing just make it worse.

He didn't say much about it at all, actually.

There IS much to say, but it wasn't a topic of discussion.

Not the first time an Islamist will decide to be offended, though. And not the last either.
Why cant u say Muslim instead of Islamist? Is there a difference? I actually don't get the difference so please enlighten us.

Why cant u say Muslim instead of Islamist? Is there a difference? I actually don't get the difference so please enlighten us.
Of course there is a difference. Give a fucking break. They don't have schools where you live?

Google this stuff.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back