What did Conor say about Khabib’s religion?

Usually, Islamist is an extremist, or fundamentalist radical. If you’re a chill dude who just goes to the mosque once a week and works a 9-5 job, like my Moroccan neighbor, you’re a muslim.

What if you go Mosque 3 times a week and manage to pray at least 3 times a day instead of the prescribed 5?

For Khabib the whole world is described in one book, that was dictated over 23 years by the Archangel Gabriel to this guy called Muhammed 1400 years ago. Archangel Gabriel claiming he was quoting the entity that created the universe.

There is little separation between his identity and his religion, so while nothing was said specifically Khabib religion is so tied into his identity he cannot separate them.

What if you go Mosque 3 times a week and manage to pray at least 3 times a day instead of the prescribed 5?

As long as you’re not an advocate of sharia law in the US, you can live at the mosque and still be considered moderate in my book. It’s really up to you to decide where you draw the line between radical and moderate.

Religion, in general, is backwards thinking. We all know it is all rubbish by now. Nobody really believes that stuff, they just delude themselves because they are scared of the fact that we all die and become nothing in the end.

As long as you’re not an advocate of sharia law in the US, you can live at the mosque and still be considered moderate in my book. It’s really up to you to decide where you draw the line between radical and moderate.
there is no radical or moderate islam! there is only ISLAM! its a well defined ideology with strict rules you HAVE to oblige. there is no gray are in islam. "moderate" muslims are just hippocrites that dont really follow the religion. They have no clue about the quran and all of that..

they say, if you read the quran and understand the religion you are becoming either an ISIS member or an atheist

there is no radical or moderate islam! there is only ISLAM! its a well defined ideology with strict rules you HAVE to oblige. there is no gray are in islam. "moderate" muslims are just hippocrites that dont really follow the religion. They have no clue about the quran and all of that..

they say, if you read the quran and understand the religion you are becoming either an ISIS member or an atheist
Bullshit. There are many variants of every religion. Even from person to person within a specific sect or church, their beliefs and interpretation of the rules will not be identical.

Bullshit. There are many variants of every religion. Even from person to person within a specific sect or church, their beliefs and interpretation of the rules will not be identical.
Bullshit!! you clearly have no clue. Islam is very well defined and you can not just pick and choose. The rules of the quran and the sharia are cristal clear. those who say they are moderate have no clue, simple as that

Bullshit!! you clearly have no clue. Islam is very well defined and you can not just pick and choose. The rules of the quran and the sharia are cristal clear. those who say they are moderate have no clue, simple as that
You are incredibly ignorant. People go to war over their different interpretations of how a Muslim should worship. Go read a book and stop pretending you know about things you clearly haven't even read a pamphlet about.

You are incredibly ignorant. People go to war over their different interpretations of how a Muslim should worship. Go read a book and stop pretending you know about things you clearly haven't even read a pamphlet about.
you are just talking out of your ass. Just because people interpret the religion different, doesnt mean islam isnt very well defined! There is only one quran and therefore only one islam. the root of the problem is that 99% of all so called muslims have never read the quran, let alone understand it. its very well defined. for example Khabib isnt allowed to take non muslims as friends. non muslims are Kuffars that will burn in hell forever, and the quran clearly says that muslims can not have kuffars as their friend! in fact muslims have to fight the kuffars. Which khabib clearly doesnt, what makles him a hippocrite fake bullshit muslim.

sure 5:51
O ye who believe! Take not the Jews and the Christians for friends. They are friends one to another. He among you who taketh them for friends is (one) of them. Lo! Allah guideth not wrongdoing folk.

you are just talking out of your ass. Just because people interpret the religion different, doesnt mean islam isnt very well defined! There is only one quran and therefore only one islam. the root of the problem is that 99% of all so called muslims have never read the quran, let alone understand it. its very well defined. for example Khabib isnt allowed to take non muslims as friends. non muslims are Kuffars that will burn in hell forever, and the quran clearly says that muslims can not have kuffars as their friend! in fact muslims have to fight the kuffars. Which khabib clearly doesnt, what makles him a hippocrite fake bullshit muslim
You are talking out your ass. That is why you need stupidly long replies to justify your bullshit. A Muslim is anyone who believes they are a Muslim and there are clearly many varieties. You might as well say there is only one true vanilla ice cream.

You are talking out your ass. That is why you need stupidly long replies to justify your bullshit. A Muslim is anyone who believes they are a Muslim and there are clearly many varieties. You might as well say there is only one true vanilla ice cream.
are you dumb? a muslim is not everybody who believes he is a muslim. A muslim is someone who follows the strict rules of being a muslim, thats pretty easy to understand. Its like me saying i am an lawyer just because i believe i am a lawyer or because my father is a lawyer. fuck off now

are you dumb? a muslim is not everybody who believes he is a muslim. A muslim is someone who follows the strict rules of being a muslim, thats pretty easy to understand. Its like me saying i am an lawyer just because i believe i am a lawyer or because my father is a lawyer. fuck off now
There are no "strict rules of being a Muslim" you ignoramus.

He literally said that?
Ghib1Hu.png

He called him backwards but there is no proof this was specifically an insult to Khabib's religion.

To be fair Khabib is from a backwards country - they are decades behind the west in terms of equality, infrastructure, attutides etc. Khabib himself has some backwards attitudes with regards to music, young people enjoying themselves etc. He tried to get a hip hop concert shut down for no reason.

It seems to me that Conor specifically avoided insulting Khabib's religion. It's low-hanging fruit and the fact that nobody can provide any actual quotes is surely proof that Conor made an effort not to go there.
I remember I've seen article that said (I didn't read the whole article) that Russian rapper Timati (well, he is actually of Tatar origin and from what I understand he was raised as a Muslim and now identifies more like a dude that believes in a God) kinda trolled Khabib on social media, he wrote something along the lines that if Khabib is so much religious Muslim then he should stop fighting half-naked and hitting people that lays on the ground. And from what I understand religious Muslims are not that much a fans of Khabib, because he earns money through the stuff that are clearly banned in Islam (I think there is direct quotes that hitting people in the face is haram + fighters in mma shows their body parts that they can't show (I don't know if this is about legs or body or shoulders or something)).
So McGregor would be able to troll Khabib that if he is so much religious he should retire and find himself another job for which he should not be asked to commit multiple sins multiple times a year.

Back