What do you gentlemen eat for breakfast?

This morning was in a hurry so just ate a huge spoonful of peanut butter!!!

Black coffee.. on weekends lunch gets way more of a breakfast character but i still won't eat again until dinner time..

I'm programmed for what some call intermittent fasting..

Downside is i'm basically shutting down when i get hunger signals from my body, upside is i'm unlikely to get fat..

Try fasting for 24 hours, drink plenty of water, maybe even a non-carb non-sugar snack under 500 cal. The more you train your body to do that I think most people should be able to complete at least a 72 hour fast.

1/4 lb ground beef (prepared with thyme, sage and marjoram) scrambled with three eggs and topped with 1/2 cup marinara and 1/4 cup mozarella. I'm all about the meal prep and I'm actually in the middle of making 6 of these right now.
uEf3Daf.jpg

Grenola, whole fat milk with fruit when I'm feeling healthy af.

Double sausage and egg McMuffin the other six days of the week.

When I get a good night of sleep ? Cigarettes and a glass of : Water or Milk or Hot Chocolate or Juice.

When I start fucking around with my sleep schedule ? I eat a full blown meal. Like I'll be in the kitchen at 4 in the morning cooking a chicken curry.

I skip it. Not a fan. Just to put something in my system, I’ll have a banana.

coffee with heavy cream & bacon eggs and avocado is my go to.

Coffee Black.

One Meal a day @ 530pm.

I don't eat till the hard work is done.

Coffee Black.

One Meal a day @ 530pm.

I don't eat till the hard work is done.
how much you weigh? is that style of diet good for fat loss? my friend did the warrior diet and he lost 75 pounds but got hang skin.

Nothing. I do intermittent fasting, so I only eat 2 meals a day. Lunch is anywhere from 11AM to 1PM. Dinner is around 5PM. That saying that "breakfast is the most important meal of the day" is bullshit.

I've lost over 25 pounds of fat in a little over 5 months, so I guess I'm doing something right.
Same except I eat dinner around 7 to 730

how much you weigh? is that style of diet good for fat loss? my friend did the warrior diet and he lost 75 pounds but got hang skin.
176 lbs. no sure. I been eatin this way for a long time, I just feel much better throughtout the day. My job is physically demanding so I don't want to be moving around with a full stomach throughout the day. But my meal is usually Meat, Fish or Eggs. Weekends it's a different story though, I eat 2 meals a day on weekends.

Edit: Just checked my weight 171.

Last edited:
I don’t anymore, (Don’t eat until 6 pm till 10ish pm) but on the weekend I do a breakfast or Brunch.
Typically though, somethin like this;
B2-E09938-88-D0-40-DF-B9-E7-361-F4-A7-CC4-BC.jpg

Last edited:
176 lbs. no sure. I been eatin this way for a long time, I just feel much better throughtout the day. My job is physically demanding so I don't want to be moving around with a full stomach throughout the day. But my meal is usually Meat, Fish or Eggs. Weekends it's a different story though, I eat 2 meals a day on weekends.

What is your height and body fat percentage.

I skip breakfast now and just have lunch and dinner. I'm doing intermittent fasting.

Do you feel extra heavy after eating your one meal? I tried one meal a day a few times on purpose and sometimes I do it accidentally just cause I’m so busy. I noticed I’ll eat a relatively healthy meal and not even that much but I feel like a fat ass, super full and bloated for 2-3 hrs.

Do you feel extra heavy after eating your one meal? I tried one meal a day a few times on purpose and sometimes I do it accidentally just cause I’m so busy. I noticed I’ll eat a relatively healthy meal and not even that much but I feel like a fat ass, super full and bloated for 2-3 hrs.
Not really, I guess it's all depending on the meal you're eating, my meal usually consist of grilled fish, either beef or pork, chicken or eggs. I barely eat anything with starches, bread, rice etc. I have a lot of beans, onions, ginger & garlic as part of my diet though. Weekends are bad though, I usually have my daughter & nephews so I don't really care or watch what I eat, either it's a greasy burger or cheesecake. It's a cheat I guess. I use to get bloated a lot when I eat a lot of bread or rice.

Back