What do you think when a women thinks there smarter than you?

I'm not the one who is going to stop woman from thinking

Have you considered that maybe women aren't always "trying to outsmart you" Maybe they are just smarter than you.

Source: your stupid thread.

Tell her she has a fat neck.

Hilarity ensues.

I mean "whatever" regardless of if it's a man or woman acting that way. I laugh though when people throw their education around like a "look at me" or something we should elevate them as overall people for having it. Two cases in my life that stand out for me:

1. There is a guy in the company I work for that has his doctorate and tries to insist you call him "doctor" when you address him.
2. While in grad school, I picked up a part-time job as a teacher's assistant at a local elementary school. There was a lady in her 40's who was in that position too, to give her something to do during the day. She would throw it in the other TA's faces "I have my Child Development Associate Teacher Certificate"...it was like "ok??"

I cant stand it especially when i know im smarter then you an can read them 10 steps ahead of what there going to do or say.i wish i could actually meet a women that isnt trying to outsmart me. An im not being arrogant at all.

Usually I think they are not really smarter sometimes women are so dumb that they think they are supper smart just because they are wiminz.

as someone who's read your threads on drinking and drink binges and wanting to smack your now ex girlfriend

those girls are in fact smarter than you. all of them.

TS claims to be smarter than women, and proves it with a thread and title full of grammatical and spelling errors.

<{Joewithit}>

Being understimated is a bless.

Evil-Plotting-Raccoon.jpg

I think we’re all in agreeance that this thread is hilarious.
maxresdefault.jpg

TS is hanging around the wrong ladies.....smarter than me ? bork1}<DisgustingHHH>

BIG9voI.gif

Women are smarter than you think,and
without them there would be no cookies

Back