What do you think when a women thinks there smarter than you?

Why would them thinking that bother you? Don't know that I've had that specific problem, but seems like it would make things easier if a chick was trying to feebly outsmart me when it's really pretty transparent. Not that smart + conniving = I don't feel bad about not giving a fuck about them = easier to smash. It's science.

this guy is just trolling, he always does on this account. he purposely used bad grammar to enrage us.

I am sure it has been pointed out, but based on the spelling in the title, my guess is there are plenty of women who fit that description, ts.

tLzV0F.gif

He doesn't get the praise he should be receiving for that role.

Like George Carlin said: Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them - the women- are stupider than that.
Way to misquote Carlin. He never said 'the women' in that joke.

The fact that the title of this thread is misspelled has truly made my day.

This topic combined with that horribly made paragraph....bad form TS

I cant stand it especially when i know im smarter then you an can read them 10 steps ahead of what there going to do or say.i wish i could actually meet a women that isnt trying to outsmart me. An im not being arrogant at all.

*woman
*they're

I cant [can't] stand it especially when i know im [I'm] smarter then [than] you an [and] can read them 10 steps ahead of what there [they're] going to do or say. i wish i could actually meet a women that isnt [isn't] trying to outsmart me. An [And] im [I'm] not being arrogant at all.

You missed the "...actually could meet a women that..."

Yes. Spelling and grammar are the best indicators of intelligence, by any measure. Fuck off to problem solving ability, speed of calculation, calm under pressure, and complex multitasking ability. It's all about 1) memorization of the subtleties of languages and 2)memorizing state capitals.

Where's the subtlety? If you can't figure out basic grammar I have little confidence in the rest of your abilities.

that's literally never happened.
They all cheated off me in AP Calc and Physics tho, so I mean why would they

I cant stand it especially when i know im smarter then you an can read them 10 steps ahead of what there going to do or say.i wish i could actually meet a women that isnt trying to outsmart me. An im not being arrogant at all.

No arrogance involved in this post whatsoever people so if that's what you were thinking, you better think again. But if you come to the same conclusion, think a third time and so forth until you reach the proper conclusion which is this guy wasn't being arrogant at all.

if i was able to read thier mionds this is the last thing i would worry about

No matter how smart a woman might be, she's still super vulnerable to even the slightest personal digs.

Back