What drink should I try next?

Fedorgasm

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
I always order martinis, and because I like them so much, I've realized that I really haven't sampled other drinks. I'm afraid I'm missing out.

At a bar right now and the gal talked me into trying a Moscow mule. It's not bad but it's a little sweet. I wonder if this is considered a girly drink.

Anyhoo, Bros, what should I order next?

And if I get enough suggestions, then perhaps I'll use this thread as my booze guide for the next few months.

the John Stamos aka Secret :eek::eek::eek:

Order yourself an Anal Cunt;

2 shots cinnamon aftershock
2 shots vodka
2 shots tequila
2 shots white rum
1 shot triple sec
1 dash blackcurrant squash

Johnny Walker 12yr old neat is nice.

I just drink beer, wine or neat spirits dude, everything else seems overly complicated.

s-l300.jpg

A Vesper since you like Martinis.

If you like bitter drinks try a Boulevardier or a Negroni.

No a Moscow Mule isn't considered girly. Ask for a Penicillin. It's along those lines but a bit spicierc and earthier since the spirit is Scotch.

If it's really hot where you are, order scotch and soda, otherwise scotch is a good change from something mild like Martini

White Russian is my go to. If it's good enough for the Dude, it's good enough for me. But seriously, they are delicious.

Tennents Super Lager

White Russians are awesome

I'm making some soon!!

AND THEN I'M GUNNA WATCH A BAD MOVIE!!!!

Die Hard 5???

:eek:

Gin and Tonic, Jack and Coke, Rum and Coke. Gotta try all of those once at some point.

Blanton's, neat. Also Henry McKenna, neat, but only the 10 yr. bonded single barrel. The McKenna is my favorite, but Blanton's was the first and collecting the bottle caps is cool.

French Martini
Ginger beer, red wine, and line

You normally drink a gin martini?

Plenty of short classics based on gin.

Martinez, Gimlet, Aviation, Gin Sour and Negroni are all great drinks.

Plus a Smoky Martini, which has a splash of peated scotch.

Back