What happened to @ripskater?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smok3r

Silverback Belt
Banned
Reaction score
I remember lurking for years and always reading his posts. He was a pro at riling the @#$% out of people.

I just ran into one of his posts, and it appears that he's been banned.

What's the 411 on his ban?

Also, who was that other dude that took pictures with different chicks, and posted this creepy photo of him looking through a bathroom window? I forget his name, but he looked like he wore a wig.

Mod Reponse: As some have mentioned, @ripskater wasn't banned for violating the rules. He requested to be banned and after a few moderators asking him to reconsider, the account was finally banned. Usually when this happens, the account is deleted. I'm closing this thread since the issue has been addressed with a response. You are free to continue recollections of Rip in the War Room Lounge thread.

He tried to get banned by repeatedly breaking rules. When the mods wouldn't ban him for breaking rules, he requested to have his account terminated. Then he made a new account and posts here every day.

He was outed as a Homosexual.

committed e-suicide shortly afterwards

is that soul crusher?

He knew too much about Seth Rich, and had to be silenced.

Riling the shit out of people? How novel.

Must have been a true legend among the mighty rustlers...

I could only hope for that level of infamy. Live long enough to become the villain I suppose.

After years of predicting Obama trying to get a 3rd term he left Sherdog in disgrace. He is currently possessed by a Nephillum.

Riling the shit out of people? How novel.

Must have been a true legend among the mighty rustlers...
Dude was dope. I never saw him lose his cool, but people would go bananas after reading his posts, LOL!

I could only hope for that level of infamy. Live long enough to become the villain I suppose.
One would also have to be extremely active, honing their character, and posting the same stuff over and over again.

After years of predicting Obama trying to get a 3rd term he left Sherdog in disgrace. He is currently possessed by a Nephillum.

Hey look. I found some real estate where Rip still lives....

His horrible ideas, politics, and degenerate Christianity led him to their ultimate and only conclusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back