What happened to @ripskater?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly don't understand how people get themselves banned. I have gotten only two yellow cards over the past 10 years, and they were both worth it.
You wouldn't understand, as you're not a Trump supporter.

He was a great gimmick and parody account. I sometimes think hes just trolling with that particular account and then acts all normal when he logs into his "real" account that he hides behind proxies. I did notice there was some inconsistency and contradictions with his account where he claimed he saved himself for marriage but then few months before he said he regretted premarital sex

@ripskater was one of my all time favorite posters. No joke; no sarcasm.

I thought he was a decent guy. I never saw him insult other poster but saw him insulted almost non stop. He never stopped to the level of those attacking him.

There were a few posters who seemed to really have it out for him

Ironically, it seems the left are the ones being dubbed and banned lately. The new rules seem to be being applied to an extent.

If you do nothing but insult everyone. You should be dubbed.

I doubt Johnny whatever is RIP. I think it’s just posters not liking the Johnny dude and throwing that at him as a derailing insult

I'd love to hate your guts, but you appear to be a pro wrestling fan. PW fan since '85.
giphy.gif

Mod Note: As some have mentioned, @ripskater wasn't banned for violating the rules. He requested to be banned and after a few moderators asking him to reconsider, the account was finally banned. Usually when this happens, the account is deleted. I'm closing this thread since the issue has been addressed with a response. You are free to continue recollections of Rip in the War Room Lounge thread.

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/war-room-lounge-v10-its-all-in-the-hips.3783579/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back