What if Tyron's facing Mcgregor?

Hopefully the UFC has learned a lesson about giving unearned title shots. But we all know they haven't.

For some odd reason I can see Conor knocking him out.

219 should be

Tyron vs gsp
Ferguson vs nate
Khabib vs barboza
Condit vs magny
Usman vs meek

That's not gonna happen though. Tyron va nate would be an extremely disappointing headliner

Nate won't fight Kevin Lee... The guy isn't a draw and the Diaz brothers don't fight unless it's big money fights. You really think he goes from making millions with Conor to 100k against Lee? The Conor fight will happen eventually, Conor wants it, it's another huge money fight for both of them.

I very much doubt Conor would fight Woodley either. Much as I can't stand Woodley, it's the worst kind of fight for Mcgregor. Woodley just sits and waits for guys to come at him negating Conor's counterpunching. Also no kicks as Conor would end up on is back. Plus Woodley is huge compared to Conor, he takes him down the fight is over just like if Conor fights GSP.

Conor needs to stick to 155 and steer clear of gigantic wrestlers.

It doesn't make sense for Nate to fight Tyron and doesn't make sense for Ferguson to fight Nate, I think Nate's fighting Kevin Lee and Tyron is fighting Mcgregor
Nate fighting Kevin Lee? You think UFC is goin to pay Nate mutli-millions for a fighter that can't even pull 200K ppvs? Nate is only coming for a huge pay day, atleast that is what he said last we heard : pay me 25 million. It is either McGregor or a set up to McGregor Sweepstakes or GSP. Maybe he fights
Tony and the winner gets Conor?

The Conor Tyron fight MAY actually make sense to Conor, as he is super competitive and seeing as GSP just got a second belt, he may want to get a third. Conor is a fan boy at heart, definitely reads these forums and if he boxed MM, he would def fight TWood.

Especially with his title on the line.
Which is the best argument for TWood: 4 titles won and 0 defended. He is such a draw, has such power, that he does not have to risk what he has and can only gain. TWood is such a terrible match up for him, but Id watch. TWood is like Mendes but multiplied by two. I fail to see how Conor puts him out, esp seeing as Woodley will be like 200 fight night and Conor cant make even 170.

It is not going to happen, particularly anytime soon. Colin is keeping his title and they will let him do so with impunity for a lot longer, with out risking him losing it. If and that is a far cry, lets entertain Tyron vs Colin actually happened, the thing Tyron has to worry about the most is the very very high and extremely likelyhood of the UFC and Dana White drugging his water or poisoning his food or something, because outside of that, Colin would not have a lot for him.

Which is the best argument for TWood: 4 titles won and 0 defended. He is such a draw, has such power, that he does not have to risk what he has and can only gain. TWood is such a terrible match up for him, but Id watch. TWood is like Mendes but multiplied by two. I fail to see how Conor puts him out, esp seeing as Woodley will be like 200 fight night and Conor cant make even 170.
I agree and I'd definitely watch.

You keep regurgitating this.......I guess you know yourself he is too scared to defend. It's OK you defend his cowardliness, that's what his groupies do.
Fighting bigger men is not as impressive as fighting men your own size. Tell me more.

It doesn't make sense for Nate to fight Tyron and doesn't make sense for Ferguson to fight Nate, I think Nate's fighting Kevin Lee and Tyron is fighting Mcgregor
How the f do u get Kevin Lee out of all this?

Fighting bigger men is not as impressive as fighting men your own size. Tell me more.
Sure:
IMG_20161107_153334.png

He looked like a fucking Skeleton ffs.......He had to suck 35 lbs to get his first belt. Nate has always fought at 55 by the way.

Seems like the type of fight Conor would take. Zero risk (aside from getting beatdown which he clearly doesn't care about ) has 2 "titles" to fall back on and he was "never supposed to win anyways" ... sigh

Back